Hatin on NC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    That's what I was afraid of. I remember C4/D4 era most of yall was bitching cos they missed auto-tunechi -- now u got him back in great form with the 2015 energy and dope rhymes, and all yall can do is bitch again.

LOL. retarded
    Exactly man I remember the same shit I cosign the post completely. Side not Platic Bags auto tune was perfection along with B2B

Comment

Everybody hating on the auto tune and I've said this before. Take that away or fix it up and people would be hating on something else I guarantee that. The internet has spawned a lot opinionated assholes and yeah you'll never win with them.
      Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        lots of y'all been Hatin on nc2 and I'm just wondering what lyrics in particular do u hate? Tape sounds pretty much flames to me, more holly weezy than glory if u know what I mean, but still really dope!! And his energy is off the charts too... Maybe even more than S4TW2 and FWA. Give me examples of lines u think fuck up the tape. I'm curious.
        auto tune didnt piss me off as much as subject matter. Literally the same thing over and over and over, and less intelligent or witty as before. He's gonna chop your tongue out for ransom. He's gonna fuck hundreds of women. He's got side bitches. He takes drugs.

His beat choice was weird too. He's not bodying beats like he used to. He couldve really updated My Name Is, but half of it sounded like he was asleep or so high he couldnt see.

Feels rushed and forced. FWA was significantly better than this.

Comment

One of the things I like most about NC2 is that it really manages to capture a certain shade of Wayne�s new style that hasn�t really been captured too much on any of his own projects up to this point. The first time I really heard it in recent years was on Levels (from D5) and then again on D�usse, but it was mostly restricted to 2014-15 Wayne FEATURES! Think about how grisly and rough he sounds on Errrbody and several others over the last 18 months or so.

I heard traces of it on S4TW2 (dreams, selsun blue, fingers hurtin when he goes double time) and not at all on FWA (which was amazing in other ways, just not that one). So NC2 finally provides an actual Wayne project where he hits that manic, ferocious point on one of his own projects. I think it�s valuable for a number of things, but that especially. Millyrock, Cross Me, Duck, Destroyed (second half), Jumpman (fast part), Get Ya Gat, No Reason, Back 2 Back and probably a few others� these all have that raw as fuck Wayne who is spitting faster than you can keep up with, voice shredding like it�s about to go, completely manic and unhinged.

That�s the Wayne that made me actually start to like his new style back when Levels and D�usse were new. He brings his best lyrics these days when he is doing that style, equal to the way he raps when he�s laid back going over old school beats (like most of FWA).

Good to finally have an official Wayne release that pays so much attention to that particular strength.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the lyrics. It's more the delivery and the choice of beats and the quality. It's just frustrating as as Wayne fan because Wayne never had an issue with delivery, beats, quality and just in the past years it's been lyrics. I'm glad his lyrical game is back but the delivery is weak on this mixtape.
            "don't be calling me dog cause I want you to say it backwards"

Comment

i am a fan of auto-tunechi... think about the demolitions, no quitter and countless others that we consider his peak of creativity. so yeah a little auto tune don't bother me... hell even a lot don't bother me. I'd rather have a few karaoke beats and auto-tune with good lyrics and passionate delivery (like on NC2) than karaoke beats and mostly struggle bars (like on D5) save for cream, you song, levels and a couple others.
              Originally posted by AUTOTUNECHI View Post
              Nothing wrong with the lyrics. It's more the delivery and the choice of beats and the quality. It's just frustrating as as Wayne fan because Wayne never had an issue with delivery, beats, quality and just in the past years it's been lyrics. I'm glad his lyrical game is back but the delivery is weak on this mixtape.

Comment

i came to hate what wayne does lately to the point that when i saw he announced the dedication tour with rae sremmurd i thought that the best move he could make is to announce his retirement instead, he is accelerating his downfall by the way he's ruining older installments by putting out low quality rushed undercooked sequels, his creative process is not held back by cash money any more but he cant afford to come up with new names for his mixtapes, no ceiling 1 was flawless but now he gave people a reason to hate on it like "hey no ceiling 1 was fine but NC2 was trash tho" wayne is surrounded by yes men so let's not sugar coat shit and be yes fans i hate to see his name not being brought up in the greatest of all times conversations after changing the game with the argument wayne last cohesive project was carter 3.

Comment

Originally posted by wezz View Post
                  i came to hate what wayne does lately to the point that when i saw he announced the dedication tour with rae sremmurd i thought that the best move he could make is to announce his retirement instead, he is accelerating his downfall by the way he's ruining older installments by putting out low quality rushed undercooked sequels, his creative process is not held back by cash money any more but he cant afford to come up with new names for his mixtapes, no ceiling 1 was flawless but now he gave people a reason to hate on it like "hey no ceiling 1 was fine but NC2 was trash tho" wayne is surrounded by yes men so let's not sugar coat shit and be yes fans i hate to see his name not being brought up in the greatest of all times conversations after changing the game with the argument wayne last cohesive project was carter 3.
                  Ugh. It was never released. I just can't accept the 2008 Reissue when I know the original was the best album of all time. I be on the verge of tears, little nigga. Awngh. It's that wack to me.

Comment

I love Nc2- people will always hate especially now he's doing it more no Birdman etc - he still is the man people love to hate/ but they will crash the Internet to hear/ when Pac was alive he was always hated on because he stood out but he's unforgettable-enjoy Wayne- don't gage your reaction from the Internet-n Nc2 has some good reviews- check Nme-stereogum and hey reverB
                    Last edited by Ktoxxx; 12-03-2015, 06:42 AM. Reason: Repeated by mistake

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                      Ugh. It was never released. I just can't accept the 2008 Reissue when I know the original was the best album of all time. I be on the verge of tears, little nigga. Awngh. It's that wack to me.
                      We still got all of the songs! Make your perfect version of Tha Carter III in Itunes.

Comment

Working...
                      X