Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne's baby mama Sarah Vivan says Christina Milian is delusional, Dhea is not an ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lauren London is always a woman to me on some Billy Joel shit. Seriously. I've noticed her conduct is well-mannered and privately discreet for the most part, which is smart, admirable, and commendable. The others have a tendency to rack up those L's so to speak. Motor-mouths. Jabber-Jaws. Ramble-On's. Can't belong in the same conversation or category as that butterscotch-complected cutie. Especially in her prime. Frontin' Video over every other treatment known to man Io Infinity and Bey-Honest.
    Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 12-06-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Lauren London is always a woman to me on some Billy Joel shit. Seriously. I've noticed her conduct is well-mannered and privately discreet for the most part, which is smart, admirable, and commendable. The others have a tendency to rack up those L's so to speak. Motor-mouths. Jabber-Jaws. Ramble-On's. Can't belong in the same conversation or category as that butterscotch-complected cutie. Especially in her prime. Frontin' Video over every other treatment known to man Io Infinity and Bey-Honest.

shout out Lauren on the set, she playin' her role
      literally on the set, she playin a role

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        nipsey will have something to do with that friend

Comment

dhea and ms cita

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            dhea and ms cita
            dhea seems to be practically family to the carters now rofl

Comment

She's hilarious. She's a cunning one. I like her.

Comment

her and tina both threatened of one another. dhea comes off like she HAS to take pics wit his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                  her and tina both threatened of one another. dhea comes off like she HAS to take pics wit his family.
                  I don't see that at all and is it not waynes family taking pics with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    I don't see that at all and is it not waynes family taking pics with her?
                    i mean as in " hey look im with waynes family not her "

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                      i mean as in " hey look im with waynes family not her "
                      I don't see that myself personally

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        Look at this fuckboy failed rapper charlamagne. I KNEW he was going to take dissing Jae Millz as FAR as he can. Ol bitch boy hurt that niggaz came at his neck for talking shit.

All that shit he talked and EVERYBODY is now fuckin with NC2. Don't try to reprogram the people's hearts and minds you faggot, they've already chosen.

And some of you sissy's say you want wayne on a talk show more than a new mixtape...fuckin fagots lol.
                        he gave his opinion and jae millz talked shit harassing him he wasn't wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          Charlamagne too real, I want Wayne on The Breakfast Club more than a new mixtape..
                          hell yes that'd be incredible

Comment

Working...
                          X