No announcement yet.

The 2015 Weezy F. Baby Mixtape Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe olly can make a concept cover for it and pass it along. tell 'em "THIS IS WHAT WE DOING NIGGA! SHAPE UP OR SHIP THE FUCK OUT!" nah seriously I don't think its impossible to get shit to celebrities- - youd be amazed what you can do if you just try some shit. if anything, I feel like wayne would think it was a dope idea. and remember: no one is saying wayne HAS TO DO IT. that's why it's a fucking challenge that we are presenting him with. I don't know man, I just think he would kill it first of all... and it would bring back so much of his lost credibility in the media - which is what he wants, whether he admits it or not. the style of beat wayne spits over is so crucial to his rhymes. give him a classic kind of beat like cream, try me, my name is, fuckin problems... and my nigga spits for days. but its a different kind of spitting. its like the old style, mid-tempo beats awaken something in him. don't any of yall remember when chance the rapper was like "wayne said to send him something for D5 (literally any beat!) and we wanted to make him rap like he used to, so we made an old school beat because we had a feeling wayne hadn't really fallen off, he just been getting on the wrong kind of beats!" I always thought the same thing. and it turned out to be true. wayne verse on you song was 2007 like a motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      just gave this webpage to wayne personally brah and he slapped me
      Ahaha

Comment

Working...
      X