Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has physically has Carter 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    It was a radio interview he did for Lilweezyana Fest... I don't feel like looking but if you're interested that would be the place to check on the blog.
    If this is the interview that u r talking about he never said that.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAHA1prhaE

Comment

Originally posted by -The Snitch- View Post
      If this is the interview that u r talking about he never said that.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAHA1prhaE
      it is, and yeah your right, i've seen the whole thing and he never said that. the only thing he said about London roads was that it was his fav song on the album

Comment

Meanwhile, At Young Money Headquarters in the stock room of a toys r us in Wichita Falls, Wayne prepares himself a hit of meth fit for the tyrannical dictator of a small third world country.

Suddenly, a knock on the door

"Excuse me sir, can you pass me that box of Bop It toys over there"

Wayne has ransacked the box, playing bop it on meth for 4 straight hours, the most musical thing he's done in a year. He can now feel his anger rising to unseen levels as the toy store employee is asking him to give up what he perceives as Young Money Company property

"First of all, what the fu*k are you doing in my office nigga, second, this is official young money merchandise, get the fu*k out" Wayne says, as his eyes become bloodshot with anger.

The employee is angry. It's his 7th day of work in a row and he's tired and doesn't have time for bullsh*t.

"fu*k you dude, I'll get the fu*king box. Move out of my way"

Wayne watches in silence and bubbling anger as The toy store employee kicks waynes Commodore 64 computer out of the way and grabs the boxes

As Wayne grabs his gun, the employee grabs the bop it from waynes hand and throws it across the room. He walks out of the storage room and slams the door.

Wayne is in complete shock at the disrespect and audacity of the man. He looks to his left and sees a Jeffery the giraffe costume and has an idea.

Wayne exits the stock room in the costume and fires two shots in the air

"Where is the brave dead man man who came into my office and took my sh*t"

Wayne sees the man helping a customer out in the bicycle section and heads there.

He pushes the bike shelf on the two men and kills them under the force of the falling bikes

The toys r us is evacuated immediately and wayne can hear police sirens in the distance. He grabs a Bop It and heads for the exit.

On the other side of town, Waynes manager is having some much needed alone time with his girlfriend as they sit down to have some wine and watch netflix. He looks at the TV to change channels when he sees a news broadcast.

"Nightmare at Toys R Us---Assailant killed two men---dressed in Jeffrey the giraffe costume---Police say suspect still at large"

The news broadcast shows an artist rendition of the killer which looks like Whoopi Goldberg peeking out of a giraffe sock puppet.

His girlfriend looks concerned

"Honey, weren't you saying your new tour bus driver went to toys r us to buy a bike for his daughter?"

She looks over at him to see his head in his hands, angry and silent.

They missed a show at Sbarro pizza at the Plaza Mall in Ottawa, a cupon for 1 personal pizza and soda and $11.25 a severe blow to Young Money Finances

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up faggot
        mad tho bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by FutureGuccin View Post
          Shit we all hope so cuz it would be a genius move by Wayne and Baby probably the greatest publicity stunt of all time lol. But do u really think this? I think It's gone too far for it to be just for publicity by now.
          i do think so. I really do. lawsuits can be filed and dropped. they can say whatever the fuck they want too! the one and only thing that holds any water in any of this is how that guy who shot at Wayne's bus got 20 years. but even that could be more than meets the eye.

- - - Updated - - -

No hes said multiple times that its done

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that too many people could possibly get their hands on it.
          of course he says it's done. doesn't mean it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
          Pretty sure there is no hard copy of it anywhere. When Wayne/tez/Mack sent birdman and universal the files, they didn't do anything with it and didn't make it into hard copies to be distributed for who knows why.
          And for people saying "we don't even want the original c5"... Are you crazy?

moment - trash
          believe me - dope
          dusse - dope
          krazy - TRASH
          grindin- dope
          Start a fire - trash
          gotti - dope
          hollyweezy - dope
          london roads - dope
          living right - dope
          i feel good - pretty dope
          Destroyed - early wayne verses are so-so; final half is fire

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
            i do think so. I really do. lawsuits can be filed and dropped. they can say whatever the fuck they want too! the one and only thing that holds any water in any of this is how that guy who shot at Wayne's bus got 20 years. but even that could be more than meets the eye.

- - - Updated - - -

of course he says it's done. doesn't mean it is.

- - - Updated - - -
            Its done. Show me proof it isnt beside you just typing it.

Comment

probably sitting on some mp3 or pc somewhere...
              but wayne must be still recording for a c5 and as time goes by he'll deliver a better project.

Comment

He needs to put it on the Darknet or something. Good lucky leaking that.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  He needs to put it on the Darknet or something. Good lucky leaking that.
                  its probably already on there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    its probably already on there lol.
                    why would it be tho? (serious)

Comment

I just read Waynes lawsuit page by page. It said he turned the album in in early December. He made that tweet Dec. 4. Which means he turned it into Baby Dec 1-3. The problem arose once Baby didn't pay him for turning the album in. Which means Baby prob didnt send it to Universal once they had the disagreement. I think they only people that have it are Wayne & Baby/Slim

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      why would it be tho? (serious)
                      Hes joking dumbass

Comment

I just read Waynes lawsuit page by page. It said he turned the album in in early December. He made that tweet Dec. 4. Which means he turned it into Baby Dec 1-3. The problem arose once Baby didn't pay him for turning the album in. Which means Baby prob didnt send it to Universal once they had the disagreement. I think they only people that have it are Wayne & Baby/Slim

- - - Updated - - -

Hes joking dumbass
                        my homey wouldnt joke bruh. you dont know him like i do hes a real og.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                          my homey wouldnt joke bruh. you dont know him like i do hes a real og.

Comment

Working...
                          X