No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Spotted With Birdman at New Years Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully wayne has a good reason to go back and hopefully baby changes something compared to before the whole beef

Comment

Wayne and Baby are like family, that's why you never get in between family disputes cause family can forgive each other and overcome the differences

Comment

Originally posted by KINGWEEZY17 View Post
        Wayne and Baby are like family, that's why you never get in between family disputes cause family can forgive each other and overcome the differences
        -50 Cent

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Fuck ALL this shit... Steph looking right!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          After Baby shot at him
          After he threw his drink on him
          After not paying his shit
          After dissing Baby multiple times
          Wayne takes a picture with Baby.

Makes me think this was all a publicity stunt.
          MAN YOU ARE STUPID. lol Like you never got into a disagreement with close friends

Your GIRLFRIEND will spit on you, throw shit at you, wreck your car and y'all will be okay a week later.

It's just human nature to reconcile if it hasnt gone too far. I doubt the drink hurt wayne lol Wayne more worried about money and his career... and so is Birdman by the way.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
            Fuck ALL this shit... Steph looking right!!!

- - - Updated - - -

MAN YOU ARE STUPID. lol Like you never got into a disagreement with close friends

Your GIRLFRIEND will spit on you, throw shit at you, wreck your car and y'all will be okay a week later.

It's just human nature to reconcile if it hasnt gone too far. I doubt the drink hurt wayne lol Wayne more worried about money and his career... and so is Birdman by the way.
            MAN YOU ARE STUPID..

It's just human nature to reconcile if it hasnt gone too far.
            I think once somebody tries to kill you, it's gone WAAAY too far.

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

What i also don't get is why did drake ivite birdman to his nye party anyway i thought he was beefing with birdman also

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                MAN YOU ARE STUPID..

I think once somebody tries to kill you, it's gone WAAAY too far.
                and you know that was Birdman and not Thug how ?

I mean y'all REALLY think Mack believes Birdman tried to kill wayne then brought them back together. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                What i also don't get is why did drake ivite birdman to his nye party anyway i thought he was beefing with birdman also
                What if I told you....they all made up ? This aint real housewives of atlanta. Why y'all acting like it is ?? lol.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Carter V, this year !

Comment

and you know that was Birdman and not Thug how ?

I mean y'all REALLY think Mack believes Birdman tried to kill wayne then brought them back together. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

- - - Updated - - -

What if I told you....they all made up ? This aint real housewives of atlanta. Why y'all acting like it is ?? lol.

Wouldnt suprise me would exhaust me as a fan but

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Honestly both know where the bodies are buried(figuratively & literally) & unfortunately Baby has contractual leverage over Wayne. Juvie left, sued, beefed with CMR then came back to release Juve the Great just to leave again afterwards. We all want Wayne to branch off & be his own boss but really has he shown he's capable of such a task? He's always high & look at the incompetent management/handlers he keeps around him despite numerous ball drops, law suits & mismanagement. Maybe he's content with being "just a rapper" like Baby said.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaCarterFiles View Post
                        Honestly I'm fucking pissed. It's not a publicity stunt regardless. What really probably happened is Wayne is actually going broke, and he's probably tired of it and wants to be makin that money again. I know he could have done a lot better if he would've got out of CM, but it is what it is. Don't sit here and bash Wayne though, he didn't take all these L's this year for a publicity stunt. We just gotta hope baby starts treating him better...I'm still fucking pissed though...smh
                        Exactly. If they ended the beef, it's because Wayne had absolutely no choice. Birdman's had his foot on Wayne's neck this entire time. But kids on this message board are too stupid to get it.

Comment

hoody still hashtaggin YM

- - - Updated - - -

if wayne aint makin no money wit no retail album how is birdman making money off him?

birdman looked more lonely and like he needed wayne and not the other way around honestly wayne had a solid yr musically even wit all the bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                          X