Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz 'Collegrove' Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz 'Collegrove' Album Discussion Thread

2 Chainz revealed that him and Weezy are about to release a collaboration project called Colligrove "sooner than people think". - Source

2 Chainz recently chopped it up with Forbes for an interview and during their conversation, he gave an update on his and Lil Wayne's upcoming joint project, ColleGrove, and what kind of music we can expect on it. The Georgia rapper revealed that Wayne has always been one of his favorite rappers and that their collaboration project is currently being mixed, as well as that it will be released "very soon". - Source

2 Chainz has took to his Snapchat to tease another new snippet from his and Lil Wayne's upcoming collaboration project. During the 10-second sneak peek, we can hear a Weezy verse playing and one of the lines that he raps is: "I don’t see what’s your problem, I need an eye doctor". In related news, Mannie Fresh shared a photo on his Instagram page with the caption "#COLLIGROVE", which more or less confirms he will have some work on the joint project. - Source

On February 15th, which is also the night of the Grammy Awards, Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz will be bringing their upcoming ColleGrove collaboration album to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Weezy and Chainz have been announced as the musical guests on Jimmy Fallon's late-night talk show where they will be introducing their joint project, ColleGrove, to a national television audience. - Source

Coming soon

This will be released right when I Can't Feel My Face an T-Wayne drop

Comment

2 Chainz is the last person who I'd want a colab album with Wayne

Comment

Twerk Season was a strong lead single. Im pretty sure it charted in the top 10....

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          Twerk Season was a strong lead single. Im pretty sure it charted in the top 10....

Comment

I could think of worse... Hoody Baby, Lil Twist, Shanell.... Just about the whole YM roster.
            Last edited by TUNE KNOWLEDGE; 11-12-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

2 Chainz & Lil Wayne Are Working On A Surprise For The Fans

Comment

gonna need that wayne only version.....and i pray this is new material and not from 12-13, if it is i wont be able to bare an album of 'twerk season' songs

Comment

I could think of worse... Hoody Baby, Lil Twist, Shanell.... Just about the whole YM roster.
                  twist comes through in the clutch tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    gonna need that wayne only version.....and i pray this is new material and not from 12-13, if it is i wont be able to bare an album of 'twerk season' songs
                    Wayne will literally probably never rap that bad again

Comment

I'm hype af rn a nigga literally hollered when I saw the thread.

Trapavelli Tre one of my favorite projects this year.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Tis the season.

Comment

Working...
                        X