No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz 'Collegrove' Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got that lil wayne ONLY version of collegrove yet ??

#fuck2chains

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
      anyone got that lil wayne ONLY version of collegrove yet ??

#fuck2chains
      You sound so dumb smh

Comment

• Gotta lotta is produced by mannie and section by london on the track

Comment

• I wonder when the deluxe version coming Wayne said they recorded 30 tracks for it

Comment

• Not fucking that much with this album

Comment

• album is downloading right now just waiting for it to load pretty hyped

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Someone create a 'Trash bin' gif and trash the album in it please

I really would like to know how much 'streams' this project gonna get....this might turn out to be a fail musically and commercially..
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Wayne had like 2-3 okay verses.
                  Rest was trash..

Dont fuck with it.
                  Glad I didnt get my hopes up.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• This album is greatttt beats are fire as fuck lyrically is fire in fact listening to smell like money i think c5 will be waynes lyrical peak he been spittin crazy dope bars post s4tw2 nevermind the performance.. 2 chainz delivered.. Great chemistry between the two as always.

My only complain is that wayne didnt rap on MFN right that beat is bananas he woulda soo killed that beat zaytoven >>>>

bounce vid gon be lit af

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Someone create a 'Trash bin' gif and trash the album in it please

I really would like to know how much 'streams' this project gonna get....this might turn out to be a fail musically and commercially..
                      i dont know what happened with you bro, became fking biggest fukboy in lwhq hating on everything. Just leave this site please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                        i dont know what happened with you bro, became fking biggest fukboy in lwhq hating on everything. Just leave this site please.
                        There is difference between hating and sharing an opinion. Not every negative statement said about lil wayne is 'hating'. Stop dickriding...you either like it or hate it...I didnt like it...maybe you did...different opinions ...doesnt make me a hater, it doesnt make you a dick rider
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• after 2-3 plays album is weak af, What happened is my fav, rolls royce weather everyday studio version is crap af

Comment

Working...
                          X