No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz 'Collegrove' Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk how he's becoming less and less noticeable if his mixtapes still crash the internet.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAllan View Post
      Who cares though man? He ain't doin it to be relevant anymore. He's not rapping to sell albums anymore(nobody really is anymore), he's rapping for his true fans like he said before FWA. He'll never be as big as he was in his prime and he knows that, and everybody else knows that as well. If you don't enjoy his music anymore then that's cool but a lot of us do and a lot of people around the world still do too. To Wayne...relevancy in hip hop is irrelevant.
      Thank you, just thank you. that last line my dude. Straight truth.
      Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      Idk how he's becoming less and less noticeable if his mixtapes still crash the internet.
      Right? Try again haters. I just be laughing at the shit some people say.
      Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
      i agree, would be much better if he used a lower pitched voice
      don't start with the voice complaints man cmon. That song is so dope! Only thing I'd change would be to take 2 Chainz TF out. Lol

Comment

• Some of you are so bitch made.. If you don't like it, Move on ?

It's nothing personal to YOU homie. Wayne was NEVER putting money in your pockets, so if you don't like the music you most likely getting for free why dont you move the fck on? lol

Example: I like Kanye, but if Kanye puts out a wack song, project, video I won't dedicate my life to bashing him. Nigga are you a disgruntled ex-girlfriend ????

smh.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Ok Bentley truck is too dope when he said:
          "This ain't MMA but this a TKO... "
          And that beat drops. Love it.

Comment

• Blue C Note is so fuckin dope. That's that late 08/early 09 Wayne. Idk how tf yaw passin up on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              Blue C Note is so fuckin dope. That's that late 08/early 09 Wayne. Idk how tf yaw passin up on that.
              favourite song on the album

Comment

• Review: 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne's "ColleGrove"

Here's a review on the album. What you guys think of the review? I agree with most of it but I totally disagree about where he says. "What Happened" is one of Wayne's missteps on the album.

BTW it's the highest score I seen on any project Wayne has been involved with in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAllan View Post
                  Review: 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne's "ColleGrove"

Here's a review on the album. What you guys think of the review? I agree with most of it but I totally disagree about where he says. "What Happened" is one of Wayne's missteps on the album.

BTW it's the highest score I seen on any project Wayne has been involved with in awhile.
                  I'm glad the rating is decent but they said so many things I can't wrap my head around....

"Watch my step so much, I'm starting to think my ankles wrists" was one of my favorite lines.... They called it wack.

Said Infamous is the worst producer in the game.... Hell the fuck no.

Implied 2 Chainz is better metaphorically and with double entendres than Tune. ........ Lol

& like you said.... What Happened a misstep?! Top 3 on the project imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    I'm glad the rating is decent but they said so many things I can't wrap my head around....

"Watch my step so much, I'm starting to think my ankles wrists" was one of my favorite lines.... They called it wack.

Said Infamous is the worst producer in the game.... Hell the fuck no.

Implied 2 Chainz is better metaphorically and with double entendres than Tune. ........ Lol

& like you said.... What Happened a misstep?! Top 3 on the project imo.
                    Why I know critics ain't shit. They don't know wtf they listening to. They jus say what they think will be popular opinion.

I still don't accept that Rebirth was panned and Yeezus was praised. Shits ridiculous.

Comment

• reviews like this are great

it informs me that the website is shit and ran by deaf fools and to avoid it at all cost..

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post

I still don't accept that Rebirth was panned and Yeezus was praised. Shits ridiculous.
                        it'll forever be a shame tbh
                        So fucked up

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                          reviews like this are great

it informs me that the website is shit and ran by deaf fools and to avoid it at all cost..
                          Lol you again. Attention deprived much? Don't come to this website you dumb fuck

Comment

Working...
                          X