• Originally posted by lilwayne- View Post
      yeah I did after it dropped on itunes

and I got Spotify as well
      so I stream it regularly to give some more plays
      same

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        C5 should sell 800,000 - 1 milli first week or it is a flop tbh lol
        an Eminem album wouldn't even sell that in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          an Eminem album wouldn't even sell that in 2016.
          C5 should be treated as the closing carter album..

he broke the records with C3, he broke the *odds* with C4 (nobody thought it would reach half of that)...is he just gonna end it with a 400k sold first week? kinda low for an ending
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

C5 should be treated as the closing carter album..

he broke the records with C3, he broke the *odds* with C4 (nobody thought it would reach half of that)...is he just gonna end it with a 400k sold first week? kinda low for an ending
            A lot has changed in the last few years. 400k is amazing these days. No rapper is doing a million first week anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              A lot has changed in the last few years. 400k is amazing these days. No rapper is doing a million first week anymore.
              thats was also true in 2011, yet wayne did it then...Hype for C4 was to the ceiling..C5 aint got no hype coz Wayne has lost his touch badly...C5 would hit 400k MAX if LUCKY too if released any time now
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

thats was also true in 2011, yet wayne did it then...Hype for C4 was to the ceiling..C5 aint got no hype coz Wayne has lost his touch badly...C5 would hit 400k MAX if LUCKY too if released any time now
                You probably still live in 2011 lol
                I think it was mainly the fact that c4 was the next part of the grammy winning carter 3 album and the fact that it had incredible high charting singles that were responsable for the high sales.
                After it got released people hated it and rated it nowhere near c3 so this is one fact that doesnt work anymore, the name of the carter series aint as good as it was in 2011. Also wayne didnt have a real single since rich af or no worries even tho he kinda tried it with start a fire and believe me (which probably only sold cause of drake).
                If you count all these things together plus that the music sales are as low as theyve never been that even streams count as sales nowadays you cant be serious when you say c5 would be a flow if it wont sell 800+k.
                Lets be real, wayne lost a lot of his hype, 300-400k would be great first week sales for c5

Comment

• Vocker trollin like shit lol

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• wayne was dominating radio c4 era and he closed out the vma's first album since prison. wayne " lost his touch" bcuz people dont fuck wit the skating shit. look at his IG you wouldnt even know he's a rapper.

that evan dude he cool wit lame tho

Comment

• wag1 for that physical copy

Comment

• I don't think it's the fact about his skating lol. I mean there are just guys who are putting out more popular music. Look at Wayne's music lately, nothing is an absolute radio hit. Even though I like the stuff that doesn't really make the radio for obvious reasons.. That's where they gain their "touch" or get "hot" is putting out a few songs that are always played on radio... I mean glory is great, but not everyone is going to listen to it. A milli was great, 6 foot 7 foot another radio hit. plus he was putting out stuff for his hardcore fans as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by joshudge View Post
                          I don't think it's the fact about his skating lol. I mean there are just guys who are putting out more popular music. Look at Wayne's music lately, nothing is an absolute radio hit. Even though I like the stuff that doesn't really make the radio for obvious reasons.. That's where they gain their "touch" or get "hot" is putting out a few songs that are always played on radio... I mean glory is great, but not everyone is going to listen to it. A milli was great, 6 foot 7 foot another radio hit. plus he was putting out stuff for his hardcore fans as well.
                          this. wayne becoming like his own young money artists.....just mixtape rappers. i read young money arent even with universal anymore so i'm sure drake and nicki minaj's next albums will be released independently or with brands like apple. young money about to become ghost along with wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X