• Show
Clear All

• "Silver make her dance" lol

Comment

• Self will make her dance ? Lmaooo

Comment

• Anyone knowif this will beon spotify

Comment

• Playing beats radio at the gym and Bounce just had me GOING HARD AF. Pause

Comment

• i forgot how dope 'do it' was

Comment

• Wtf are y'all listening to and from where? Ugh. Niggas didn't even post a link. Just start talking about what 2 Chainz was doing on a random radio show randomly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySpitFire!C5WhatUp5 View Post
                Anyone knowif this will beon spotify
                2 chainz just tweeted that it would be everywhere, Spotify included

Comment

• I do it right now....than one more song, hopefully a new one to end the show

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                  Wtf are y'all listening to and from where? Ugh. Niggas didn't even post a link. Just start talking about what 2 Chainz was doing on a random radio show randomly.
                  listening to it on the radio show, beats1 radio hes streaming songs of the album, its over now in 3 minutes though

Comment

• beats 1 radio... it's been said on this thread like 20 times lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    Wtf are y'all listening to and from where? Ugh. Niggas didn't even post a link. Just start talking about what 2 Chainz was doing on a random radio show randomly.

Comment

• This radio show got me ready for the album great idea if 2 Chainz thought of it

Comment

• lol thats it ay, ends with days and days, album in an hour than everyone

- - - Updated - - -

the radio show is being replayed a 9am for anyone who cares to listen to it again lol

Comment

• only 3 songs

- - - Updated - - -

1 more hour

Comment

Working...
                          X