Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz 'Collegrove' Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    Do you think it had anything to do with Wayne rather performing at Drake's show in Philly? I'm not from America, so I have no idea how far the distance is from those 2 cities, but from a Google search it looks like it takes a while unless Wayne would of brought out his private plane for it.
    thats 2 different days and hoody posted a snap of him on the jet last night and you know he travel wit wayne. im sure wayne is costing himself money tho. wayne didnt even give an explanation man he gotta be better. thats 2 shows in over a month

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
      so we never gettin gotta lotta full huh
      We better had get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Do you think it had anything to do with Wayne rather performing at Drake's show in Philly? I'm not from America, so I have no idea how far the distance is from those 2 cities, but from a Google search it looks like it takes a while unless Wayne would of brought out his private plane for it.
        a 3rd one im sure his past legal troubles maybe have something to do wit it but still https://twitter.com/OneLoveYYC/statu...92964368617473

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
          so we never gettin gotta lotta full huh
          you a weezy vet now?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              keep that drake & wayne album need to happen now more then ever

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Fuck Collegrove. One and two. Didn't even get the extended version of "Gotta Lotta" last night. To hell with them both, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  you a weezy vet now?
                  Yeah thought it was time to pay dues

Comment

• I feel like all my new posts about Wayne are a little negative but I wasn't feeling this album at all. Really fell flat for me. I don't like Wayne's high pitched voice, sounds fake to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      drake too busy working on joint albums with kanye and gucci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        that album is so over due and would be really simple to drop label wise I don't get it,

But i can fuck with a Collegrove II all day

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          drake too busy working on joint albums with kanye and gucci
                          how the heck did he decide to make a gucci collab over lil wayne i dont know

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                          that album is so over due and would be really simple to drop label wise I don't get it,

But i can fuck with a Collegrove II all day
                          it really is overdue tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X