No announcement yet.

Based on what we have from C5..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Moment, Grindin, Belee me, Krazy and Dusse.. That song with The Lox would be cool to have on the album too, just because of the feature.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

even my biatch got a mink coat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        you just straight made up that london roads and glory are from c5

No I didn't ... I made a mistake. I remember seeing a post on here saying London Roads, Glory and Living Right of FWA were from C5. But it was I Feel Good instead of Glory. I found the article

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2015/07...-london-roads/
        Last edited by DAllan; 02-17-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          Does anyone think these songs are good or even great but not "Tha Carter" quality? I would only say Moment and Believe me belong. For sure it would be great to hear the original but I hope if he sticks with Birdman and doesn't get out of his deal he at least remakes it from scratch. It'd be very yes man'ish to say these songs belong ..

we have at least 8 c5 songs and a snippet of one :

1. Moment

2. Believe Me

3. Krazy

4. Grindin'

5. Start a Fire

6. Off Day

7. D'usse

8. Side Bitch

9. Gotti
          1. Moment: C5 worthy for sure, Would have made a nice intro song

2. Believe Me: C5 Quality, great track.

3. Krazy: Lyrically I think it C5 material, but it needs a new beat, Wasn't feeling that at all.

4. Grindin': Not that kind of song a lot of people would want on C5 but I think would've been good for that catchy radio single type of track every album has. But hat time has long passed....

5. Start a Fire: Don't think was C5 worthy at all, should've stayed in the vault.

6. Off Day: Not C5 material at all, Felt like a "I Am Not A Human Being II" type of record

7. D'usse: Honestly doesn't like a record for any kind of album. Seems like it was just a track he recorded for fun.

8. Side Bitch: Can't really say for sure just off the snippet, but seems like a good song.

9. Gotti: LHands down C5 worthy, simple but nice beat and what I thought was quality verses from Tune, Jada & Styles
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by DAllan View Post
            No I didn't ... I made a mistake. I remember seeing a post on here saying London Roads, Glory and Living Right of FWA were from C5. But it was I Feel Good instead of Glory. I found the article

Lil Wayne Admits To Suicide Attempt On "London Roads"
            So Lil Wayne was about to put I Feel Good on CV ?

That would of been a huge mistake right there

Comment

also that grindin remix w/ Thug

Comment

Agreed lol

Comment

Working...
                X