Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    naw brah he deserves what he has earned
    yes he does but we know birdman would probably jump at giving him 40m right this minute compared to 50m

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      yes he does but we know birdman would probably jump at giving him 40m right this minute compared to 50m
      I don't think baby is going to give him a dime without a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        I don't think baby is going to give him a dime without a battle.
        I agree but put yourself in his shoes would you rather pay someone 50m if you lose when they have a strong case against you or 40m to end it right now and save yourself that 10m?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          I agree but put yourself in his shoes would you rather pay someone 50m if you lose when they have a strong case against you or 40m to end it right now and save yourself that 10m?
          Baby won't have to pay anything... They will either make up or baby will have him shot before he willingly lets him leave his label with 50mill.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
            Baby won't have to pay anything... They will either make up or baby will have him shot before he willingly lets him leave his label with 50mill.
            last year I'd of believed that... but now i don't think thats the case

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              I could understand that a little bit if Birdman would of known Lil Wayne would of grown up as the superstar he is today but there is no way Birdman would of known that at that time

Comment

Thanks for quoting me to go towards yuor 30 posts ^

Comment

he looks like a pimp lol

Comment

Working...
                  X