Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to get out of prison. HELP A WAYNIAC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing you should do is download his projects and check them out first

Comment

You not getting out any time soon, OP. Bout to let your CO's know you're using contraband to get onto Lil Wayne fan sites. You fucked up, fam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
        You not getting out any time soon, OP. Bout to let your CO's know you're using contraband to get onto Lil Wayne fan sites. You fucked up, fam.
        That'd be pretty fucked, but in my case I'm straight. See where I said I'm now in work release. Smooth sailing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Audio | Lil Wayne HQ

that link will give you every feature released and all other music released in order from most recent too older.

props to [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] for that.
            This

Comment

snitches get stitches and left in ditches cause they bitches

Comment

So wait, you getting out of prison, and then wanna listen to lil wayne, a man who glorifys the drug life and gangster life, to influence yo to go back into prison?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  So wait, you getting out of prison, and then wanna listen to lil wayne, a man who glorifys the drug life and gangster life, to influence yo to go back into prison?
                  Because a man that just got out of prison is going to be influenced so easily by some raps.

Comment

Originally posted by nardysenior View Post
                    snitches get stitches and left in ditches cause they bitches
                    I would fuck you up, fam

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Because a man that just got out of prison is going to be influenced so easily by some raps.
                      music is powerful tho

Comment

I would fuck you up, fam
                        lmao, relax my nigga its just a lil jokey joke... I better trademark that shit before we hear it in a drake song

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          i listen to lil wayne and I've never been in prison?

Comment

Working...
                          X