Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait.. Hollup... now let me get this shit straight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nardysenior View Post
    I mean who was really up at 9am in Dallas.

but for real drake has been exposed plenty of times for using song writers but its like no one cares lol

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      OP actually tried to have an intelligent conversation with a mentally retarded person [ATTACH=CONFIG]9493[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      OP fed the troll @BloodKin
      yeah, I realize now I fucked up

Comment

The game has changed =/

Comment

This thread the epitome of tl;dr

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            @nardyseniorbruhh, you can't talk with BloodKin, he is retarded, his posts don't make sense lol

And yes, everything changed.. Rappers who sell and who are loved by bigger margin of population are rappers that went mainstream.

Wayne went mainstream with Lollipop, and sold 1 million first week.

Drake is always mainstream, that's why he has so much appeal within people..

Wayne is not mainstream nowadays, even if he wants to be he can't, because of his situation..

And most people don't care about lyrics anymore, that's why you got Panda at #1 Billboard right now.

I gotta say I'm mostly one of those people, I just want a good beat and some catchy shit, that's why I don't listen to 90's hip hop, it's always same beat with poetry.. (there are exceptions like Still D.R.E.)..
            [MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION] you have a great point you cant talk with Bloodkin, cause if ya did actually "talk" probably wouldn't say much but.. ahh ahh. that's okay we all got embarrassed in front of the class when we made you read. So we can all read and read out loud we do these days . Just how it's structured and yes.. sound. Cause ya nose doesn't lie, eye's might deseve you, but your ear's understand why they made... laughing about some silly shit back in the day.

Two Sense even if ya didn't care, cause if don't know body else does, I care. Outkast sound was great. lryic, performance, ability.

If we want to move music, whats the best way... point blank. DAH!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nardysenior View Post
            yeah, I realize now I fucked up

it's okay hommie, tomorrow is a new day

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              @MarkoMaxX you have a great point you cant talk with Bloodkin, cause if ya did actually "talk" probably wouldn't say much but.. ahh ahh. that's okay we all got embarrassed in front of the class when we made you read. So we can all read and read out loud we do these days . Just how it's structured and yes.. sound. Cause ya nose doesn't lie, eye's might deseve you, but your ear's understand why they made... laughing about some silly shit back in the day.

Two Sense even if ya didn't care, cause if don't know body else does, I care. Outkast sound was great. lryic, performance, ability.

If we want to move music, whats the best way... point blank. DAH!

- - - Updated - - -

it's okay hommie, tomorrow is a new day
              this nigga is cray

Comment

this thread made me laugh but OP you are correct with what you are saying.

Comment

Where is the TL;DR???

Comment

the thing is the whole entertainment industry is fake its all a charade to keep you distracted from whats really going on

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      Where is the TL;DR???
                      I aint gon lie, I been wanted to ask what the fuck that meant but was to embarrassed to admit I didnt know...
                      peer pressure a mufucka

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        the thing is the whole entertainment industry is fake its all a charade to keep you distracted from whats really going on
                        Last edited by Flame Beats; 05-07-2016, 07:29 AM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Past summer my perspective on rap changed completely . A little bit after Drake got exposed I found out some other shady shit that goes on in the music industry that you would be surprised about .

Anyway yeah I'm not drakes biggest fan and I totally agree with you . That's bullshit how people are praising this fake ass rapper.
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X