Clear All

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    This

but tune himself co-signed him

#FREEVELVET

Comment

This
      I don't want to look like I'm hating but seriously.. a guy that is blown out of his mind by different drugs 24/7 its almost impossible
      and the fact he doesn't write anything down makes things harder I would think... so I have a lot of doubt even in terms of 2004-2015 Wayne..

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        but tune himself co-signed him
        Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        I don't want to look like I'm hating but seriously.. a guy that is blown out of his mind by different drugs 24/7 its almost impossible
        and the fact he doesn't write anything down makes things harder I would think... so I have a lot of doubt even in terms of 2004-2015 Wayne..
        Just because he rap about the same topic or use the same words doesn't mean shit tbh..

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
          Y'all always postin that tweet tho. What lines were you taking about when Wayne tweeted?
          I keep forgetting I have to "reply with quote" otherwise it just goes into the general running thread. the dude who said "if that's really true"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
          Y'all always postin that tweet tho. What lines were you taking about when Wayne tweeted?
          he had just read my book when he tweeted

Kreston Kent

Author of
          The Literary Genius of Lil Wayne
          #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Paperback
          #1 Rap Bestseller Amazon Kindle
          #1 Music Bestseller Apple iBooks
          #3 Arts & Entertainment Bestseller Apple iBooks

Comment

absolutely not impossible. he literally writes everyday. and has been for 23 years. its not surprising that he's on some next level shet. and it can't be coincidence if it happens as much as it does

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              absolutely not impossible. he literally writes everyday. and has been for 23 years. its not surprising that he's on some next level shet. and it can't be coincidence if it happens as much as it does
              he does not write. he stops/thinks/records/etc.

Comment

u know what i mean. he doesn't physically write but he does write it in his head before recording

Comment

Originally posted by Kreston Kent View Post
                  I keep forgetting I have to "reply with quote" otherwise it just goes into the general running thread. the dude who said "if that's really true"

- - - Updated - - -

he had just read my book when he tweeted
                  Have you broke down any of Wayne's first songs from when he was on the Wayne/Bg album? I know some of those songs are on the forums in the dl section somewhere

Comment

Wayne himself said something like he stopped ALSO with writing because otherwise it would be too hard for people to understand.

Comment

i noticed it a few years ago with these lines

"my cousin fighting a case, i hope he beat it like eggs" - Hold Me Back [Remix]

then about 6 months later

"and my cousin went to jail for them chickens
                      and he already home, man that nigga must be snitching
                      cut him off like karate"

i had a post about it

and here's another one that blew my mind when i put the pieces together

"hollygrove aint far from h-town
                      we used to drive back and forth with the work praying the car don't break down" - hollyweezy

then one day i was listening to a song from da drought...

"this is da drought nigga
                      that means you niggas aint gon never be right until february 2004, remember that nigga
                      ups, fed ex, however you get it
                      you gotta ride that long ass stretch from new orleans to texas you go get it" - won't fuck wit me

then i realized he was telling the truth in hollyweezy and what he was talking about was probably around the same time he recorded this song. he didnt just randomly pick texas
                      Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 07-17-2016, 04:40 PM.
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Just because he rap about the same topic or use the same words doesn't mean shit tbh..

But like the topics he references in past songs become relevant in new songs which basically builds off previous concepts introduced in previous music im almost sure its got some link to the whole 'freestyle whats going on in my life' method that weezy takes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                          i noticed it a few years ago with these lines

"my cousin fighting a case, i hope he beat it like eggs" - Hold Me Back [Remix]

then about 6 months later

"and my cousin went to jail for them chickens
                          and he already home, man that nigga must be snitching
                          cut him off like karate"

i had a post about it

and here's another one that blew my mind when i put the pieces together

"hollygrove aint far from h-town
                          we used to drive back and forth with the work praying the car don't break down" - hollyweezy

then one day i was listening to a song from da drought...

"this is da drought nigga
                          that means you niggas aint gon never be right until february 2004, remember that nigga
                          ups, fed ex, however you get it
                          you gotta ride that long ass stretch from new orleans to texas you go get it" - won't fuck wit me

then i realized he was telling the truth in hollyweezy and what he was talking about was probably around the same time he recorded this song. he didnt just randomly pick texas

Comment

Working...
                          X