Fernando and the Da Weezy Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    I don't want to look like I'm hating but seriously.. a guy that is blown out of his mind by different drugs 24/7 its almost impossible
    and the fact he doesn't write anything down makes things harder I would think... so I have a lot of doubt even in terms of 2004-2015 Wayne..
    and even if u don't think wayne is actively thinking of it, it is what it is. like Kreston said in his book the work stands on its own. tbh its just as impressive if wayne doin some of this stuff subconsciously

Comment

Flow raps about the same Fernando.. "I don't deal with middle men I go directly to Fernando."

Comment

Weezy a straight a student
        man has lived 33 years in this world
        everything is being documented ever since he got sense of this world
        and whatever is not being documented he raps about it

so so basically if u say things what u did in past over n over u won't forget it
        thats just lil part of it

its his life who knows it better so he can come up after ten years and raise a topic that he rapped abt long ass time ago
        I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

I don't doubt Wayne or anything but the nigga couldn't remember the song name I feel like dying .

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
            I don't doubt Wayne or anything but the nigga couldn't remember the song name I feel like dying .
            Its not hard to say in a song "In my purple hat" and in another song a year later "In my Lakers hat" its not really a connection its just coincidence..20+ years of this and he himself admitted to running out of things to say. so repeats.

Comment

Name or song name are different from incidents
              incidents have different memory pockets in the brain

will you ever forget the girl who u broke or will break ur virginity with?
              if u r on drugs ur plugs?
              it goes on and on and on

even Wayne forgets songs name
              if he plays that song he will remember

most people in the world at least 1 percent knows his lyrics and songs where they have spent time listening to it or can relate to at certain point in their life

their might be only small number of people who talk abt their future all the time
              most people when they talk they bring the past
              Last edited by lilwayne-; 07-19-2016, 05:03 AM.
              I call my dick life cause bitches makes it hard

Comment

I wasn't even hating... but as high as he gets in the studio or even in the past.. no way he was thinking shit out in terms of grammar yknow?
                You obviously never did drugs

Comment

He's recorded probably a thousand songs and verses since that one. And he probably didn't even name the song just recorded it and it leaked.

Artists half as prolific as Wayne don't remember the titles of all their stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreston Kent View Post
                    He actually said I'm the only one who sees what he's trying to do

I've been noticing this for years and posting deeper meanings to lyrics on here. Even Wayne's biggest fans dont understand his lyrics. That's how good he is. If I wasnt just graduating school and starting my career I would be trying to write a book similar to yours, Kreston. If you do it right and launch it (hate to say this) around the time Wayne dies, you will do numbers.

I dont want to do your work for you but here is a quick one I caught the other day on "rich as fuck"... "these bitches think they're too fly. Well tell them hoes I pluck feathers. Im tunechi, young tunechi. I wear trukfit, fuck gucci." At first doesnt seem like much but it's a coded birdman diss. There are MANY low key birdman disses. Find them.

The song Dusse is phenomenal this way. Dig deep into Dusse. You will like what you find. Notice on Dusse the outro when Wayne is talking about Lil Twist. It's not just a funny story. It ties the whole song together
                    Last edited by Steveee; 07-19-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                      You obviously never did drugs
                      I've smoked weed but i'm proud to say I'm not fuckin with sketchy shit.

Comment

I've smoked weed but i'm proud to say I'm not fuckin with sketchy shit.
                        for your own sake you better not be doing any alchohol.
                        You can not afford to lose any braincells..

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          for your own sake you better not be doing any alchohol.
                          You can not afford to lose any braincells..
                          Nah drinkings terrible for you. and I hope you realize I still view you as a friend even though you're on that hate on me train right now.

Comment

Working...
                          X