D4 drops on 3 september
    It came out on September 1 didn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedication_4

Look at released

Comment

Dedication 4 was the nail in the coffin for Waynes fall off but it was a pretty entertaining mixtape with a lot of lol moments

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          That was Dedication 5

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
            i never understood the d4 hate. the only wack song he was on was no lie

i honestly think ppl hate on it because of the cover, and im so serious. i remember ppl prejudging it when the artwork came out cuz it was cartoony and represented skating.

he was spittin on d4. it was literally the only thing i played for a month and some change. i hadnt heard any other music lol
            mostly for all the sex lines

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
              i never understood the d4 hate. the only wack song he was on was no lie

i honestly think ppl hate on it because of the cover, and im so serious. i remember ppl prejudging it when the artwork came out cuz it was cartoony and represented skating.

he was spittin on d4. it was literally the only thing i played for a month and some change. i hadnt heard any other music lol
              I still listen to it just about every time I hit the gym

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                Dope song and there is some more goodies on the tape. OP got some hard out writing. Nigga explains the anatomy of the vagina in this post or something

Comment

Niggas don't like my eruditely aphoristic soapboxes about masterpieces such as this audio perfection. It had to be given a somewhat meticulously dignified treatment. That was an emphasized necessity that was filled with latent allusions to the desired conclusion. I'm trying to be as succinct as possible about it. Concretely, in Layman's Terms, this guy couldn't keep up with The G.O.A.T.-ness of the aforementioned track ("So Dedicated") throughout that whole particular project (Dedication IV) that will not receive any difference of opinion from me.

It was one of the shorter ones, first of all. Secondly, Mike Banger fucking sucks. And third, right after this garbage came "I Am Not A Human Being", where Banger's grubby paws remained as in-house engineer (Thank God these dark days are over.) In hindsight, that was a hell of a depressing time for me to even begin to attempt to remain an enthusiastic aficionado's of this man's contemporary output portion of his catalog. His archival accolades will be tarnished and made a mockery of, should he ever resort to doing business with folks who are a liability, rather than an asset, like that ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    Niggas don't like my eruditely aphoristic soapboxes about masterpieces such as this audio perfection. It had to be given a somewhat meticulously dignified treatment. That was an emphasized necessity that was filled with latent allusions to the desired conclusion. I'm trying to be as succinct as possible about it. Concretely, in Layman's Terms, this guy couldn't keep up with The G.O.A.T.-ness of the aforementioned track ("So Dedicated") throughout that whole particular project (Dedication IV) that will not receive any difference of opinion from me.

It was one of the shorter ones, first of all. Secondly, Mike Banger fucking sucks. And third, right after this garbage came "I Am Not A Human Being", where Banger's grubby paws remained as in-house engineer (Thank God these dark days are over.) In hindsight, that was a hell of a depressing time for me to even begin to attempt to remain an enthusiastic aficionado's of this man's contemporary output portion of his catalog. His archival accolades will be tarnished and made a mockery of, should he ever resort to doing business with folks who are a liability, rather than an asset, like that ever again.
                    you gotta be trolling with that writing tho?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                      you gotta be trolling with that writing tho?
                      He wants to sound smart, but half of the words he uses don't mean what he thinks they mean..Like in that first post where he used digress completely wrong, lol.
                      He's a fraud that has dictionary in his lap everytime he writes a post and looks for synonyms to change every basic words to more complex ones.

And D4 sucks major dicks. My head hurts from listening to it every single time. Worst Wayne project by far.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post

I'm learning a lot of new words from your comments

Comment

Niggas call me frauds. But can't even read a piece of scripture from the bible or a goddamn simple dictionary definition of a three-letter-word. You can remain skeptical all you want, ya bitch. It's still decipherable. GAHD! *Young Jon Heder Voice*

Comment

Working...
                          X