Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Wayne think racism didn't exist anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see what the issue is. He basically said he wouldn't think racism exists if he wasn't aware of anything outside of his own experience?

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      Why? I'm a nigga from the south and I can't say I've ever experienced it either. This nigga famous and wealthy. I'm sure he's out of the way of most ignorance outside of social media which I'm sure he doesn't check.
      Ik Wayne Is Suppose To Be This Musical Genius . . . . . .

But His Interviews Are Far From It . . . . .

This Nigga Made "God Bless Amerika" & "Dontgetit" "Tie My Hands" "Georgia Bush"

THEY DON'T WANT US TO SEE BUT WE ALREADY KNOW

But Then Turn Around & Say This Dumb Shit On National TV

Comment

He was pretty dam right about us younger dudes not giving a shit about it tho? I ain't mellinial but just look around and you see people coming together everywhere. Just need to fix police shooting people..

Comment

actually he's getting love for the statements now... people feel like he denies the victim role and speaks about his reality.
          What he said wasn't perfect for bringing his point across but if you listen to him you can get where he is heading

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Ik Wayne Is Suppose To Be This Musical Genius . . . . . .

But His Interviews Are Far From It . . . . .

This Nigga Made "God Bless Amerika" & "Dontgetit" "Tie My Hands" "Georgia Bush"

THEY DON'T WANT US TO SEE BUT WE ALREADY KNOW

But Then Turn Around & Say This Dumb Shit On National TV
            My nigga you don't need personal experience in racism to know it still exists. The media gotta push that agenda. Even Tarzan would know about it.

But what I hate is how much people fuel it and play victim off the rip. Which in turn just breeds more misplaced hate. Waynes songs are way deeper than black v white too.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

wayne wanted no parts of that conversation man and it sucks bcuz he was tryna choose his words carefully and people still got mad wit him.

poor choice of words but he damned if he do damned if he dont.. people talking bout his endorsements like he aint already controversial as fuck. media did him dirty tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              I don't see what the issue is. He basically said he wouldn't think racism exists if he wasn't aware of anything outside of his own experience?
              exactly he was always talking from his perspective

Comment

Discussing on a topic that needs no discussion damn lol

Comment

because he always have been rich

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
                    because he always have been rich
                    youre sig lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      My nigga you don't need personal experience in racism to know it still exists. The media gotta push that agenda. Even Tarzan would know about it.

Comment

Comment

idk what he was thinking smh

Comment

Working...
                          X