Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Wayne think racism didn't exist anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

Tunechi must be lying when you think about it

Comment

Even though he didn't even fucking say that people will now forever believe that Wayne is some airhead that knows nothing of the real world. Because people just accept whatever they hear. People I know still think Wayne and Birdman were fucking. I played fucking Chico the other day and this girl said "but all Lil Wayne talks about is sex and pussy".

I can't have a conversation about Wayne with anybody who knows who he is anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        Even though he didn't even fucking say that people will now forever believe that Wayne is some airhead that knows nothing of the real world. Because people just accept whatever they hear. People I know still think Wayne and Birdman were fucking. I played fucking Chico the other day and this girl said "but all Lil Wayne talks about is sex and pussy".

I can't have a conversation about Wayne with anybody who knows who he is anymore.

Preach!!!

Comment

he was just singing black lives matter at the lil weezyana fest.......

Comment

he on first take tomorrow man please just keep it sports and the book. leave politics and racism explanations alone.bcuz no matter what he say people gon find something to be offended about

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              frfr bruh
              some of my friends already think weezy is ignorant just from reading blog headlines or tweets this year
              but they don't really read the articles or know a single thing about weezy
              it's annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                Waynes probably smashing... explains everything

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas321 View Post
                  Waynes probably smashing... explains everything
                  no dont forget he doesnt fuck with skinny chicks

Comment

Working...
                  X