Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Rick Ross showing support for Lil Wayne more than anyone else???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
    I think maybe Drake and Nicki don't put themselves out there like Ross because they are still under the Cash Money label. If they started doing shit like that then I wouldn't be surprised if Birdman would be able to pull some strings and stop them from pushing out work and what not. Again, I have no idea but I'm just assuming it's to avoid complications for all of them. Weezy, being the mentor and humble guy that he is, prolly told them not to worry about him and to keep doing their thing. Because weezy will seem money from them continuing to work. But if they start getting held back to then hes losing that income as well (if he's even seeing it now and Bridman isn't keeping that shit too). who the fuk knows though. the situation is all over the place.
    drake put 2 young thug verses on his new album and 4 lines from wayne so that shows where his loyalty is at

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      drake put 2 young thug verses on his new album and 4 lines from wayne so that shows where his loyalty is at
      Hope you are sarcastic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
        Ross for real gotta love for Wayne, drake always was snake for me and still is..Nicki idk about nicki tho.
        True but "snake" is a strong word to use......

Comment

Rick Ross didn't have Lil Wayne on his new album either

Comment

people forget, Birdman like an uncle to all the rap dudes, no pun intended but he takes alot of these dudes under his wing. Anyone remember the big sean interview where he says how baby told him "Nothing is as important as the moolah" thats just one tiny example. A lot of rappers have love for Baby even if he is one sneaky ass mofo. We forget, as Wayne fans, that birdman really was the man. Its only the last couple years he's fallen out of favour with world

Comment

On Portland off More Life Drake said "biting everybody which is ironic cause yo next album probably won't ever see the light of day" I know it's probably not true but part of me thinks he was aiming at Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
                On Portland off More Life Drake said "biting everybody which is ironic cause yo next album probably won't ever see the light of day" I know it's probably not true but part of me thinks he was aiming at Wayne
                Naw man

Comment

what's ironic is drake talking shit about someone biting another rapper, lord knows its what he's been doing since 2012 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    what's ironic is drake talking shit about someone biting another rapper, lord knows its what he's been doing since 2012 lol
                    Right lol been thinking the same thing lol

Comment

who else could he be dissing

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        Was wondering the same thing but no one else really comes to mind which makes me think it's Wayne but still could just be reaching

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          Genius is saying it could be a shot at Tory lanez. I don't understand why drake would put a snippit of Wayne talking and then diss him a few drakes later.

Also isn't Ross and drake kind of tight? He has the Ross reference on IYRTITL and they had that 'collab' album that never saw the light of day. I dunno maybe shit changed after the meek mill beef

Comment

Working...
                          X