Ah naow. If ah'm hatin', ah jus' need some pwusseh. *Plies Voice*

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
      Ah naow. If ah'm hatin', ah jus' need some pwusseh. *Plies Voice*
      are you 2006wayneforever backup

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
        lean dont affect your voice
        Have you ever drank buku lean before? it actually does affect your voice, a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
        as a former opiates addict i can tell you that codeine change your voice
        nice signature man +rep

Comment

Wayne has the same setlist and has for about 7 years now. Nigga pathetic. Worst live performer. Wouldn't go to see this nigga live for free tbh. You got to pay me before I contemplate going to an event that I'll absolutely abhor because the performer is a lazy and linearly-unpredictable artist. Smfh.
          23 posts in and your shtick is already old. Yawn...

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
            23 posts in and your shtick is already old. Yawn...
            Not my fault you guys are so easily amused and obviously have the shortest attention span of any fan-base. Kendrick isn't still performing Swimming Pools or Institutionalized (Although, I wouldn't be mad if he reverted to slightly old material. Hell, even A.D.H.D. would be appreciated. Kendrick isn't always constantly performing the same old tired songs from 8 years ago with all the weak bars he was spittin' since getting out of jail. Y'all can be butthurt and blind all y'all want. I just want what's best for this dumb nigga's reputation.).

Lil Wayne still performing all his weak shit. Truffle Butter verse. Pop That Verse. I'm On One Verse. A "Rollin'" verse here and there. Maybe the second or third verse of Sky Is The Limit. It'll never be something surprising like his "Thank You" verse from that 8-Year-Old Jae Millz song. Or the whole "Georgia.....Bush" song. You'll never hear him rap his verse from "After Disaster". It's just pathetic as fuck really. Bet you Z-Ro can still perform Top Notch live and not even break a sweat, and he probably sips lots more than Wayne. There's truly no excuse. But this is like a beating a dead horse with you simpletons.

Comment

i didnt do syrup , i did codeine pills , morphine , tramadol , oxycodone ,hydrocodone , but never syrup cuz in my country it doesnt exist codeine syrup
              Plehbwoay, gimme some of your leftover. For real. Shit's hard to come by. I've never sipped a day in my life, but I'm dying to try it.

Comment

Not my fault you guys are so easily amused and obviously have the shortest attention span of any fan-base. Kendrick isn't still performing Swimming Pools or Institutionalized (Although, I wouldn't be mad if he reverted to slightly old material. Hell, even A.D.H.D. would be appreciated. Kendrick isn't always constantly performing the same old tired songs from 8 years ago with all the weak bars he was spittin' since getting out of jail. Y'all can be butthurt and blind all y'all want. I just want what's best for this dumb nigga's reputation.).

Lil Wayne still performing all his weak shit. Truffle Butter verse. Pop That Verse. I'm On One Verse. A "Rollin'" verse here and there. Maybe the second or third verse of Sky Is The Limit. It'll never be something surprising like his "Thank You" verse from that 8-Year-Old Jae Millz song. Or the whole "Georgia.....Bush" song. You'll never hear him rap his verse from "After Disaster". It's just pathetic as fuck really. Bet you Z-Ro can still perform Top Notch live and not even break a sweat, and he probably sips lots more than Wayne. There's truly no excuse. But this is like a beating a dead horse with you simpletons.
                k

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                  I'm a Big Fat
                  L

Comment

you're definiately wayne2006forever

Comment

Working...
                    X