So why C5 out of all the albums ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    it's gonna be hilarious when birdman drops a new album to see if he releases it via streaming
    because if he released it physical straight away no one will buy it
    lol let me tell you rn, only reason people listened to birdman albums anything post 2004 was for the wayne features, none going to be on this album, so no one going to listen at all unless he packs it with thug features for all his fans to listen to, either way i'm not listening to his trash

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      it's gonna be hilarious when birdman drops a new album to see if he releases it via streaming
      because if he released it physical straight away no one will buy it
      You know how that's gone play out. I'm really just mad birdman played it like this. Wayne was back on fire and cv was projected to do 500k first week, & the double disc would've made it a milli. Sad to see baby try to railroad him after everything he did for cash money.

Comment

i blame mack maine

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          i blame mack maine
          how can you blame fat mane when his job is to do nothing but occasionally ruin tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
            how can you blame fat mane when his job is to do nothing but occasionally ruin tracks?
            nah we all know that mack is the reason behind this drama

Comment

no-one is checking for a Birdman album.

He should stop wasting hot beats like "Respek"

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                yall always shitting on that album

Because it's less than mediocre? LMFAO! Wowzerz and Hello on this album aren't even the only bad songs, but they're some of the worst pieces of music I ever heard from any struggling artist who is at a point in his career where he's dealing with rapid decline in quality, as well as passionate ambition that he used to possess in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                X