• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Wayne Album Discussion Thread

Attached Files

#FREEVELVET

Time capsule back to '09

Great album, the new songs are awesome and the CDQ of the old ones are nice to finally have.

Was hoping for at least 13 songs but these will be fine, hopefully he releases more of these because we know they didn't just record 8 songs for this album

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      Time capsule back to '09

Great album, the new songs are awesome and the CDQ of the old ones are nice to finally have.

Was hoping for at least 13 songs but these will be fine, hopefully he releases more of these because we know they didn't just record 8 songs for this album
      i was hoping for a few more tracks unreleased preferably i feel like they probably released the rest of their collabs intended for the album through other features or features they have done over recent years

- - - Updated - - -

really happy this album is out its nice when unreleased music comes to the light after such a long time especially something as high profile as this

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I'm a junior in college... I've been waiting on this album since I was in the 7th grade. I loved the album it was just what I wanted. I think this coming out after a decade means we are gettin closer and closer to carter 5 fam. LETS GO!!!

Comment

I never thought this day would ever come

Comment

I went on LWHQ seen it was released & nearly had a stroke was lol
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              I never thought this day would ever come
              Tell.me.about it haha

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
              I'm a junior in college... I've been waiting on this album since I was in the 7th grade. I loved the album it was just what I wanted. I think this coming out after a decade means we are gettin closer and closer to carter 5 fam. LETS GO!!!
              Same situation here haha! I dont think it has any relation to C5 though since t pain dropped it for lols

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              I went on LWHQ seen it was released & nearly had a stroke was lol
              I literally was like.no.fucking way this dropped haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

lol at this image in OP

Comment

Again hoped for more tracks but damn this is so good, never thought we would ever get it!! Hopefully Juelz decides to drop I Canr Feel My Face and put Wayne as feature on each track and drop it like this !!!

Comment

This album is seriously better than DAMN and More Life lol

Comment

Wow I never never neeever thought this would ever come out,what a great surprise,we waited sooooo long for this!

Comment

lil wayne old voice is the reason why that album is dope
                        sad that he can't use by that voice now

Comment

Working...
                        X