T-Wayne Album Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im bout to say it

although this album is chill and great to listen to and gives that nostalgic trip i can see why it didnt drop and also to add to that

both Wayne and T-Pain can do 100% better if they made it today wayne is 100% better lyrically sure his delivery needs to improve but lyrically wayne is 100% better nowadays

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

although this album is chill and great to listen to and gives that nostalgic trip i can see why it didnt drop.

Comment

Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
        This album is seriously better than DAMN and More Life lol
        It's not better than More Life but I think it's better than Damn.....Kendrick is seriously overrated

Comment

man these last 3 songs are just perfect.

Comment

Wait they saying its 4 new tracks The only new ones to me are

listen to me
            breathe
            heavy chevy

I guess Oh Yeah is new but there is no wayne verse soooo whats the 4 "new song" ??

snap ya fangas
            waist of a wasp
            damn damn damn
            he rap he sang

are not new songs

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
              Wait they saying its 4 new tracks The only new ones to me are

listen to me
              breathe
              heavy chevy

I guess Oh Yeah is new but there is no wayne verse soooo whats the 4 "new song" ??

snap ya fangas
              waist of a wasp
              damn damn damn
              he rap he sang

are not new songs
              Yeah those people are considering oh yeah a new one as well

Comment

havent we got like 3 threads on this album now??
                http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...t-wayne-4.html
                merge them all??

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                  Wait they saying its 4 new tracks The only new ones to me are listen to me breathe heavy chevy I guess Oh Yeah is new but there is no wayne verse soooo whats the 4 "new song" ?? snap ya fangas waist of a wasp damn damn damn he rap he sang are not new songs
                  no one is saying there's 4 new songs with wayne on them, just 4 new songs and there is. you're not some sort of big fan lol, we all know the songs that are new

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    im bout to say it

although this album is chill and great to listen to and gives that nostalgic trip i can see why it didnt drop and also to add to that

both Wayne and T-Pain can do 100% better if they made it today wayne is 100% better lyrically sure his delivery needs to improve but lyrically wayne is 100% better nowadays
                    dont think this is all they recorded for the project though, maybe these were the only ones pain felt like releasing or could release, but ya if pain got wayne to control and fix how he uses his autotune would be dope to hear how they'd sound now

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      dont think this is all they recorded for the project though, maybe these were the only ones pain felt like releasing or could release, but ya if pain got wayne to control and fix how he uses his autotune would be dope to hear how they'd sound now
                      https://youtu.be/PdWtxFr40xQ

Listen to this he says there are only 8/9 songs 3:25 to be exact this is the full thing!
                      Last edited by Zimmie; 05-20-2017, 01:00 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

meh, only liked Listen to Me, Waist of a Wasp and Heavy Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          no one is saying there's 4 new songs with wayne on them, just 4 new songs and there is. you're not some sort of big fan lol, we all know the songs that are new
                          im not some sort of big fan lol , you dont even know me. never met me never spoke with me 1 single day lol thats just so funny but whatever lol

Comment

Working...
                          X