Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If released today, would Rebirth have a more positive reception?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on fire, paradice, prom queen, drop the world, ground zero, die for you, some of the songs from the sessions. spit, ready for the world, fuck today

flames!!!

rebirth slander is funny as fuck bcuz that album had everything wayne critics said he couldnt do or dont do in his music
    - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    Wayne gets alot of love these days tho
    naw. lotta lifetime achievement award ass blogs and articles
    Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 06-21-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
      on fire, paradice, prom queen, drop the world, ground zero, die for you, some of the songs from the sessions. spit, ready for the world, fuck today

flames!!!

rebirth slander is funny as fuck bcuz that album had everything wayne critics said he couldnt do or dont do in his music
      Exactly. American Star is one of my top Wayne songs of all time. As Da World Turns is a fuckin' Rebirth cut, we all know it. My Reality definitely is too...Wayne birthed this shit man and niggaz give him no respect for it. OG Hot Revolver is fuckin' legendary to me.

Rebirth is one of my favorite albums period. Even shit like Knockout and DaDaDa and Get a Life I can fuck with heavy.

Niggaz jus ain't know how to take this shit back then so it was wack.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        Exactly. American Star is one of my top Wayne songs of all time. As Da World Turns is a fuckin' Rebirth cut, we all know it. My Reality definitely is too...Wayne birthed this shit man and niggaz give him no respect for it. OG Hot Revolver is fuckin' legendary to me.

Rebirth is one of my favorite albums period. Even shit like Knockout and DaDaDa and Get a Life I can fuck with heavy.

Niggaz jus ain't know how to take this shit back then so it was wack.
        they fuck wit young thug shit tho lol

random foh https://twitter.com/Bradooooooooooo/...76787408543744 verse wasnt even fire to me i end the song after 2 chainz verse. people gas everything young thug do then cape when he flop

Comment

definitely. it would fit right in. he was ahead of his time w/ Rebirth

Comment

I don't get how people hate on weezy but love young thug even people on LWHQ his literally pure garbage and is a retarded homo spawn of wayne

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
              they fuck wit young thug shit tho lol

random foh https://twitter.com/Bradooooooooooo/...76787408543744 verse wasnt even fire to me i end the song after 2 chainz verse. people gas everything young thug do then cape when he flop
              nigga said since 2015?

False. Chico dropped last year.

shit like that make a nigga happy i ain't got Twitter.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

People are retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  nigga said since 2015?

False. Chico dropped last year.

shit like that make a nigga happy i ain't got Twitter.

plenty of fire verses since 2015

Comment

NO!!! Would be even worse

Can't believe he wasted quality lyrics for that bullshit! During that time, he would have put out a better album than Tha Carter III was

Comment

I Think He Would Have To Put Fuck Today & Amazing Love On The Album If He Re-Released It Today

Comment

Working...
                      X