This year's Lil WeezyanaFest was the worst one yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    They kept starting and restarting songs and this was after hoody and gudda performance also no one turning up to the motto in 2017
    No excuses

Wayne needs to give concerts a break for s year

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      No excuses

Wayne needs to give concerts a break for s year

Only thing making him reliable money rn i'd say Best bet is if he starts doing more funny stuff on stage To make more headlines if he wants to increase the buzz Not talking weird shit but that 'goon squad' scenario was Something that got his name going for a bit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

The Disrespect Is Real

Comment

Only thing making him reliable money rn i'd say Best bet is if he starts doing more funny stuff on stage To make more headlines if he wants to increase the buzz Not talking weird shit but that 'goon squad' scenario was Something that got his name going for a bit
          uwotm8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            uwotm8 lol

Lmao fair reaction i think what i was tryna say is he needs to do more publicity shit to get his name in headlines

#FREEVELVET

Comment

no he needs to perform new songs. every wayne fan has already seem him perform the usual songs by now. so people will go to his new concerts if they perform a new setlist

Comment

it wasn't that bad. It will never be as big as OVO Fest

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Poor @Gudda Gudda , none of the crowd was feeling his performance. And ain't no A-list artists gonna show up to Wayne's festival, lets be real here. This ain't no OVO fest bruh..
                  They Was A Bunch Of Haters

Comment

Working...
                  X