Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back when Weezy actually gave a fuck about being the best.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my flow is like a pasta take it and eat it
    "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Back when vocker wasn't a hater
      When you compare 2007 to 2017, you can't blame 'em

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ianahbtune View Post
      my flow is like a pasta take it and eat it
      But imma need cheese if I'm baking the ziti

Lyrical genius
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

this is why gossip should be in everyone's top 5 songs by weezy

Comment

I think he still cares but has a lot going on

Comment

Originally posted by W1zz View Post
            I think he still cares but has a lot going on
            Hopefully they ban you and your spamming before you can access the download section you degenerate fuck.

Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Hopefully they ban you and your spamming before you can access the download section you degenerate fuck.

Comment

Damn.... how have I never heard this song?

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  Damn.... how have I never heard this song?
                  come on......one of the goat songs by him, watch his bet performance of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    come on......one of the goat songs by him, watch his bet performance of it
                    i think he's being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      i think he's being sarcastic
                      damn lol didn't think that at all tbh, my bad aha

Comment

Never really liked Gossip like that. Bad example. Niggas has done better than that song before and since, particularly during his Post-Prison Incarceration Sentence Bid Period (The point in his career where he seemed to have declined and regressed, according to popular belief of his aficionado demographic's general consensus on this matter.).

Always thought it was overrated, even for its time. Hell, even for contemporary urban music's standards. Young Thug has better songs than Gossip in the worst part of his catalog (The beginning.). This song was always more about the passion in his voice than the weak ass lines he was dropping that made absolutely no sense, back and forth, over this track. No wonder it's overrated. Some cringey lines are scattered throughout the whole song if you really pay attention.
                        Last edited by TheWaveWarlock1989; 10-19-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
                          Never really liked Gossip like that. Bad example. Niggas has done better than that song before and since, particularly during his Post-Prison Incarceration Sentence Bid Period (The point in his career where he seemed to have declined and regressed, according to popular belief of his aficionado demographic's general consensus on this matter.).

Always thought it was overrated, even for its time. Hell, even for contemporary urban music's standards. Young Thug has better songs than Gossip in the worst part of his catalog (The beginning.). This song was always more about the passion in his voice than the weak ass lines he was dropping that made absolutely no sense, back and forth, over this track. No wonder it's overrated. Some cringey lines are scattered throughout the whole song if you really pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                          X