Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back when Weezy actually gave a fuck about being the best.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
    Never really liked Gossip like that. Bad example. Niggas has done better than that song before and since, particularly during his Post-Prison Incarceration Sentence Bid Period (The point in his career where he seemed to have declined and regressed, according to popular belief of his aficionado demographic's general consensus on this matter.).

Always thought it was overrated, even for its time. Hell, even for contemporary urban music's standards. Young Thug has better songs than Gossip in the worst part of his catalog (The beginning.). This song was always more about the passion in his voice than the weak ass lines he was dropping that made absolutely no sense, back and forth, over this track. No wonder it's overrated. Some cringey lines are scattered throughout the whole song if you really pay attention.
    The flow, delivery, voice, and passion is definitely what makes this song a GOAT. As a matter of fact its these things that made Wayne the best rapper from 2005-2009.

Gossip lyrics are dope tho.. and imma act like I didn't read that Young Thug comment lol
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Never really liked Gossip like that. Bad example. Niggas has done better than that song before and since, particularly during his Post-Prison Incarceration Sentence Bid Period (The point in his career where he seemed to have declined and regressed, according to popular belief of his aficionado demographic's general consensus on this matter.).

Always thought it was overrated, even for its time. Hell, even for contemporary urban music's standards. Young Thug has better songs than Gossip in the worst part of his catalog (The beginning.). This song was always more about the passion in his voice than the weak ass lines he was dropping that made absolutely no sense, back and forth, over this track. No wonder it's overrated. Some cringey lines are scattered throughout the whole song if you really pay attention.

Please just don't ever write bullshit like this ever again

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Gossip is the most overrated fucking rap song of all time from anyone, especially Wayne himself. Get over it. My least favorite Carter 3 Session Track besides Prostitue, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by thewavewarlock1989 View Post
          gossip is the most overrated fucking rap song of all time from anyone, especially wayne himself. Get over it. My least favorite carter 3 session track besides prostitue, easily.
          stop hatin on a nigga that is a weak emotion the lady of a nigga

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            stop hatin on a nigga that is a weak emotion the lady of a nigga
            fuck that ether though

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              fuck that ether though
              Mothercanucker, I'll fuck your mother and she'll vacuum me like suction for that nut butter, you cuck virgin.
              Last edited by TheWaveWarlock1989; 10-24-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Mothercanucker, I'll fuck your mother and she'll vacuum me like suction for that nut butter, you cuck virgin.
                sounds like your the cuck friend you probably like to receive phallic objects into your anal reigion as well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  sounds like your the cuck friend you probably like to receive phallic objects into your anal reigion as well
                  I fucked you in your earhole while you were sleeping, dumb skank. I should light a bunch of Maple Leaves on fire to let you know how I feel about you, stank ho.

Comment

I fucked you in your earhole while you were sleeping, dumb skank. I should light a bunch of Maple Leaves on fire to let you know how I feel about you, stank ho.
                    i dont think he's from canada like me so lighting maple leaves on fire will do literally nothing, won't do anything to me either tbh so go ahead aha

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      i dont think he's from canada like me so lighting maple leaves on fire will do literally nothing, won't do anything to me either tbh so go ahead aha
                      I meant to say Maple Leaf Jerseys. Nigga. *Lights Blunt*

Comment

I meant to say Maple Leaf Jerseys. Nigga. *Lights Blunt*
                        Don�t like hockey so go ahead lol

Comment

that was lame

Comment

Working...
                          X