Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we will see a third peak by Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we will see a third peak by Wayne?

obviously C3 era was his first peak
    C4 was his second peak
    will C5 come with that massive magnitude?

#FREEVELVET

He has so much in his vault, I think he will definitely get back to at least c4 level once his whole situation is cleared up

Comment

Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
      He has so much in his vault, I think he will definitely get back to at least c4 level once his whole situation is cleared up
      no people have moved on now, all these teens care for the new generation. there are no "young" wayne fans anymore

Comment

Nope I don't cause this lawsuit will never end

Comment

Originally posted by juiceman25 View Post
          I hate to say it but Tunechi will probably be dead before then

Comment

the 'go crazy' snippet makes me say yes
            but weezy needs to do that constantly

Comment

I think it�s possible. Only way I see wayne peaking again is if he collabed with all these mumble rappers. If wayne did collabs with post malone, 21 savage, lil pump and all these new age rappers, then I feel like the younger kids will start to fuck with him more. But if that doesn�t happen then I say no. He won�t peak by himself. he�ll have to go mainstream again

Comment

I would say his first peak was Tha Carter, second peak was Carter 3 and since that he's been on the decline.. Maybe we can count Free Weezy Album as his third peak.

Carter 4 wasn't a peak just because he sold a million records.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  I would say his first peak was Tha Carter, second peak was Carter 3 and since that he's been on the decline.. Maybe we can count Free Weezy Album as his third peak.

Carter 4 wasn't a peak just because he sold a million records.
                  bruh..... C4 era was insane everybody rocking YMCMB hoodies seeing Wayne quotes on FB and shit definitely a peak the singles off that were fcking huge as well

im talking mainstream appeal

FWA is one of his best albums if we talking artistically Wayne has definitely peaked again with SFTW 2 and FWA

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Was C4 really considered a "peak"? I honestly thought C4 era was really weak and the leftovers were somewhat better. Overall 2011-2013(till d5) was really bad imo. I hold Wayne to a high standard though bc he set the bar so high.

That being said the aura around wayne during C3 might never be repeated with how watered down it is now. Overall to answer the question, no, Wayne will not achieve that again anytime soon. Only us really loyal fans will follow him and appreciate what he does. Mainstream has moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by tmk08c View Post
                      Was C4 really considered a "peak"? I honestly thought C4 era was really weak and the leftovers were somewhat better. Overall 2011-2013(till d5) was really bad imo. I hold Wayne to a high standard though bc he set the bar so high.

That being said the aura around wayne during C3 might never be repeated with how watered down it is now. Overall to answer the question, no, Wayne will not achieve that again anytime soon. Only us really loyal fans will follow him and appreciate what he does. Mainstream has moved on.

the album was massive and he probably had the most attention in that time slot due to coming out of prison and making a sequel to one of the biggest rap albums ever

#FREEVELVET

Comment

No ..........

Comment

Working...
                        X