Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we will see a third peak by Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    the album was massive and he probably had the most attention in that time slot due to coming out of prison and making a sequel to one of the biggest rap albums ever
    I don't disagree with him having a ton of hype at the time, but I feel like none of those songs blew up the way Lollipop did or A Milli. 6 foot 7 was huge though. I was speaking more in terms of quality, C4 and the music produced at that time are not even close to C3 and that era. Just my opinion though.

Comment

obviously C3 era was his first peak
      C4 was his second peak
      will C5 come with that massive magnitude?
      did his buzz even die down after c3? Nigga was even huge well he was in prison

Comment

bruh..... C4 era was insane everybody rocking YMCMB hoodies seeing Wayne quotes on FB and shit definitely a peak the singles off that were fcking huge as well

im talking mainstream appeal

FWA is one of his best albums if we talking artistically Wayne has definitely peaked again with SFTW 2 and FWA
        truu that in the sense of mainstream if was huge, even 6'7' blew up. he killed that shit but I did not expect a song like that to blow up

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          truu that in the sense of mainstream if was huge, even 6'7' blew up. he killed that shit but I did not expect a song like that to blow up
          Not to mention How to Love was huge hustle hard was a GOAT feature and he had other hard ass features so C4 era was another peak hype wise the album is lil light compared to other carters tho

Comment

That Kodak black song was good, a lot of younger people fucked with that song

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              no people have moved on now, all these teens care for the new generation. there are no "young" wayne fans anymore
              your right fam

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by geoffburg View Post
                That Kodak black song was good, a lot of younger people fucked with that song
                yep that�s why he should collab with younger artists �if� he wanna stay hot

codiene dreamin is the biggest song off the kodak album

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  yep that’s why he should collab with younger artists “if” he wanna stay hot

exactly what i been sayin

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Too bad he won't link up with Thugger.

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                      yep that’s why he should collab with younger artists “if” he wanna stay hot

Straight up.... I'm goin to school and every party I go to that shit is playin. People fuckin with it real heavy. Would not be surprised at all to see it chart.

Comment

Originally posted by tmk08c View Post
                        Too bad he won't link up with Thugger.

thugger is irrelevant and hasn't made a single decent project lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I highly disagree with this lol. He has put out a bunch of fire projects, and imo would a collab tape from the two would be unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tmk08c View Post
                          thugger is irrelevant and hasn't made a single decent project lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X