No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane x Lil Wayne collab album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I don�t understand is why none of their othe collabs are on tier with Steady Mobbin when you can argue Gucci now raps better than ever since getting back out

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
      What I don’t understand is why none of their othe collabs are on tier with Steady Mobbin when you can argue Gucci now raps better than ever since getting back out
      cause gucci fckin sucks donkey dick my friend and steady mobbin was 90% carried by the GGOAT weezy inb4 [MENTION=83085]Damyan[/MENTION] has a another fckin mental breakdown from this comment

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
        What I said was for you
        boy stfu [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] right though gucci mane trash af..and I used to listen to gucci back then when I thought he was good but I lost all respect for him when he did a song with no talent trash like jake paul dude became a sell out making trash now

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          boy stfu [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] right though gucci mane trash af..and I used to listen to gucci back then when I thought he was good but I lost all respect for him when he did a song with no talent trash like jake paul dude became a sell out making trash now
          If it was 2009 i 100% guarantee wayne would�ve been asked for the same feature and did it tho whats the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          cause gucci fckin sucks donkey dick my friend and steady mobbin was 90% carried by the GGOAT weezy inb4 [MENTION=83085]Damyan[/MENTION] has a another fckin mental breakdown from this comment
          He�s been a much better rapper since getting out most niggas don�t go on a run like him outta prison he�s got dope shit

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
            If it was 2009 i 100% guarantee wayne would’ve been asked for the same feature and did it tho whats the difference
            But he didnt so... whats your point?

Comment

No -.- why does the GOAT make collaboration projects with the most woat artists ffs
              Bro if I was rich I�d fly to where you at just to fight you in front of yo mama and then fly back home

- - - Updated - - -

Once again

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Bro if I was rich I’d fly to where you at just to fight you in front of yo mama and then fly back home

- - - Updated - - -

Once again

Lmfao this dude so fcking shook gucci is absolutely fucking garbage what you gon say now

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Once again

I prefer Wayne making an album with people like drake instead friend I don’t like Gucci mane anymore

Comment

lmfao "you listen to lil wayne stfu" what typa stupid ass statement is that look at the fckin website you on

and oh yeah you were that dude that was weak in the knees round another dude but thats a whole other story u still irrelevant
                    Nope, not me. Then again, you wouldn't know because you weren't there lol. You were just wishing you were.

Wayne would laugh at your stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

He always did songs with anyone, just for the dollar. If you actually listened to him back then like you claim you did, you'd know. I like how his skills have nothing to do with who he's collaborating with, yet you use that as a reason to say he's trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, Wizzle & Zimmie listen to Lil Skies & Young Thug. Convo over 😂😂😂.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Nope, not me. Then again, you wouldn't know because you weren't there lol. You were just wishing you were.

Wayne would laugh at your stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

He always did songs with anyone, just for the dollar. If you actually listened to him back then like you claim you did, you'd know. I like how his skills have nothing to do with who he's collaborating with, yet you use that as a reason to say he's trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, Wizzle & Zimmie listen to Lil Skies & Young Thug. Convo over .

And what? You listen to fucking gucci mane and catch feelings over him as well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Oh wait, Wizzle & Zimmie listen to Lil Skies & Young Thug. Convo over .
                        I don’t even listen to Lil Skies and zimmie don’t even like young thug and either way thug miles better then Gucci Mane young thug bodied Gucci mane on every song they did together and matter of fact too that mixtape Gucci and thug did together.... I cut off every Gucci verse to make the tape a young thug only version

Guwop Home(THUG BODIED GUCCI MANE ON HIS OWN TRACK STRAIGHT TOOK OVER THE WHOLE TRACK)
                        I told you(lol thug had the better verse too)
                        again(LOOL GUCCI wasn’t even on the music video because he was busy dropping the soap in prison at the time)
                        Etc.

and Young Thug had Gucci mane shook on Twitter the other day Gucci didn’t even respond back because he don’t want smoke
                        [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] fam we got this Gucci dickrider triggered because we said we don’t want Gucci working together with Wayne on an album

Comment

I don’t even listen to Lil Skies and zimmie don’t even like young thug and either way thug miles better then Gucci Mane young thug bodied Gucci mane on every song they did together and matter of fact too that mixtape Gucci and thug did together.... I cut off every Gucci verse to make the tape a young thug only version

Guwop Home(THUG BODIED GUCCI MANE ON HIS OWN TRACK STRAIGHT TOOK OVER THE WHOLE TRACK)
                          I told you(lol thug had the better verse too)
                          again(LOOL GUCCI wasn’t even on the music video because he was busy dropping the soap in prison at the time)
                          Etc.

and Young Thug had Gucci mane shook on Twitter the other day Gucci didn’t even respond back because he don’t want smoke
                          @Zimmie fam we got this Gucci dickrider triggered because we said we don’t want Gucci working together with Wayne on an album

I wonder if Gucci has ever bodied a track in his whole career tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X