X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    You No NOTHING about Gucci Mane Or His Music

If You Wasn't Around Back In 05-06 Til Now You Can't Speak On it
    If You Wasn't Around Or Allowed To Listen To Rap Back Then What Would You Know
    Shit Like Chicken Talk
    EA Sportscenter
    No Pad No Pencil
    Ice Attack 2
    Wilt Chamberlain Series

Every Nigga In the Hood Know This Freestyle By Heart. Gucci Every Nigga In The Hood Top 5
    You Too Soft To Understand
    This wack as fck ABC123 Bars no flow no coherence no melody wack garbage ass dood don't gotta be from the 'hood' to see that

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      This wack as fck ABC123 Bars no flow no coherence no melody wack garbage ass dood don't gotta be from the 'hood' to see that
      Do yo research .....

Culture cultures like you and post Malone

Fuck it I ain�t even gone start cause you not worth it

Gucci Is A GOAT

You ain�t gotta have bars like Nas etc to be a GOAT

What�s yo FB imma bout to tag you .....
      Last edited by BrewCityYM; 04-02-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Do yo research .....

Culture cultures like you and post Malone

Fuck it I ain’t even gone start cause you not worth it

Gucci Is A GOAT

You ain’t gotta have bars like Nas etc to be a GOAT

What’s yo FB imma bout to tag you .....
        How the fuck am i a culture vulture bruh i consume hip-hop i buy merch, i go to shows, i stream/buy albums but cause im white i can't have an opinion? So its alright for me to give my money and support but i don't have right to opinion? Type of fuck shit is that?

I never said you needed bars but you need SOMETHING Gucci a meme a mascot he most known for an icecream tattoo on his face not good music he ain't up there with other goats don't go there gucci ain't in no body top 10 in the planet

#FREEVELVET

Comment

So its alright for me to give my money and support but i don't have right to opinion? Type of fuck shit is that?

I never said you needed bars but you need SOMETHING Gucci a meme a mascot he most known for an icecream tattoo on his face not good music he ain't up there with other goats don't go there gucci ain't in no body top 10 in the planet
          Ion make the rules that�s just how it goes

And you saying shit like that means your still lost and know very little about Rap my guy! Do your research and maybe you won�t sound so dumb when you make idiotic statements like that! FB Page please .......

Comment

Ion make the rules that’s just how it goes

And you saying shit like that means your still lost and know very little about Rap my guy! Do your research and maybe you won’t sound so dumb when you make idiotic statements like that! FB Page please .......
            that was maybe the reality of the dusty era 10 years ago but we in a new age now

and Gucci is the original 'trash' rapper thats facts and fck u want my fb for??

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Gucci is like a father of Trap and he is incredible at what he does, he does not have bars like Nas, Eminem, Wayne, etc, but a fantastic Trapper, as well as Future .. I want to see a project of Wayne and Gucci.

I also wanted to see one from Future and Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                Gucci is like a father of Trap and he is incredible at what he does, he does not have bars like Nas, Eminem, Wayne, etc, but a fantastic Trapper, as well as Future .. I want to see a project of Wayne and Gucci.

I also wanted to see one from Future and Wayne.
                Future and wayne >> what a time to be alive

Comment

that was maybe the reality of the dusty era 10 years ago but we in a new age now

and Gucci is the original 'trash' rapper thats facts and fck u want my fb for??
                  That's False

And So You Can Back Yo Statement Up Around Some Real Ppl ......... Not LWHQ

Comment

That's False

And So You Can Back Yo Statement Up Around Some Real Ppl ......... Not LWHQ
                    What has gucci done for the art form besides make a damn fool of himself go explain to me and i wouldn't have a problem standing behind my statement that gucci is trash but uh i keep my music talk on the forums cause that's what i signed here 4

but real shit though is gucci dead ass in your top 10? u can make the case that it aint complete garbage but to say he GOAT level is a damn stretch
                    Last edited by Zimmie; 04-04-2018, 02:26 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

It ain't gonna happen

Comment

What has gucci done for the art form besides make a damn fool of himself go explain to me and i wouldn't have a problem standing behind my statement that gucci is trash but uh i keep my music talk on the forums cause that's what i signed here 4

but real shit though is gucci dead ass in your top 10? u can make the case that it aint complete garbage but to say he GOAT level is a damn stretch
                        Do yo research........

You still know nothing about rap/HipHop

If you�re clueless to what Gucci means to rap and has done for it

Comment

Do yo research........

You still know nothing about rap/HipHop

If you’re clueless to what Gucci means to rap and has done for it
                          I can fuck with you liking gucci that's cool he got fun music but he isn't a GOAT or whatever he got a few bangers in his discography and that jeezy diss was hard but he ain't up there with the GOATS

Don't speak on what i know but ah either way gucci + Wayne project would be fcking garbage straight up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X