• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
    yes. that shit was garbage

name me one worse
    Because you can't relate to it lol.

"Bust a nut, smoke a blunt, now I'm rejuvenated" is one of the most relatable lines of ALL time.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Damyan View Post
      Because you can't relate to it lol.

"Bust a nut, smoke a blunt, now I'm rejuvenated" is one of the most relatable lines of ALL time.
      so in other words you can't name one worse lol

being relatable doesnt make a verse good. i cant relate to wayne rapping about shooting 20 niggas on a daily basis but i recognize a fire verse when i hear it

i cant relate to nicki's verse on this song but her verse is way better than wayne's. i can relate to wayne's verse and it's still trash

wayne has plenty dope features about sex, this is not one
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
        so in other words you can't name one worse lol

being relatable doesnt make a verse good. i cant relate to wayne rapping about shooting 20 niggas on a daily basis but i recognize a fire verse when i hear it

i cant relate to nicki's verse on this song but her verse is way better than wayne's. i can relate to wayne's verse and it's still trash

wayne has plenty dope features about sex, this is not one
        This specific verse is good because it's relatable. No one said that being relatable makes a verse good, in general.
        Anyways, you think Nicki's verse was better than Wayne's, so I know I can't take you seriously.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

2012 was a very bad year isn't it when we got that Paris Hilton feature and video too?

Comment

i hated this year, it was a bad time to be a wayne fan.

Comment

Unlike y'all I look back at his 2012-13 years with some fondness. I just quit college and was at that period in my life where I was young and didn't care about much. Me and my buddies use to go on night cruises, party, have crazy fun at hotels, etc. And Wayne's Trukfit era was the soundtrack to all that. Sure it was a fall off but nothing was better than cracking the fuck up at No Worries and it's ridiculous lyrics while cruising.

Comment

Just remember the weird cloths he suddenly started wearing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  i hated this year, it was a bad time to be a wayne fan.
                  I hated this year too friend but now I love it now since we found out the best rapper alive is free from the lawsuit

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    2011 was pretty bad aswell lol.
                    C4 was a shame to the Carter series
                    you tripping ... c4 is hella dope. Blunt Blowin, Nightmares Of The Bottom, John, Abortion, President Carter and some other joints are definitely good enough for a carter album.

Comment

Take It to the Head is an embarrassment. I can't believe anyone is defending it.

But 2012 Wayne was... straight. I like and hate a lot of his verses at the same damn time.

Ghoulish was wack as a diss bc it was only wordplay and nothing personal. The bars were straight, he just didn't really say anything to Pusha.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I liked the 2012-13 Wayne. I dubbed it his DGAF/Turn Up Era cuz I had the same mentality in my senior year of high school. D4 & IANAHB2 (although I found out about C3 Sessions on this forum around that time and listened to it heavy too) became the soundtrack of that time. Good times.

Comment

he was high

Comment

Working...
                          X