Lil Wayne - Quasimodo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    no one is to blame other than your group of buyers friend for sending it around
    i agree man i wholeheartly agree however there was an agreement to keep the songs on a heavy lock but sadly someone wanted the clout at the cost of so much more oh well

also its been rumoured the song was in someone elses possession before us so might not have been us

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      i agree man i wholeheartly agree however there was an agreement to keep the songs on a heavy lock but sadly someone wanted the clout at the cost of so much more oh well

also its been rumoured the song was in someone elses possession before us so might not have been us
      How does this fuck up releasing the rest of the leaks ya'll got bro?
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
        Whoever leaked this is a big ol bitch

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          How does this fuck up releasing the rest of the leaks ya'll got bro?
          Thats the thing man we dont have em.... we were just bout 2 have em this sent a lot of things outta wack friend

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            no one is to blame other than your group of buyers friend for sending it around
            Didn't take long ... what a surprise

Comment

Just selfish. Just for all the attention they leak it. I really hope it wasnt somebody on here. but whoever it was I hope that they didn't ruin shit for yall that is working hard to get all these songs.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalWeezyFan View Post
                Just selfish. Just for all the attention they leak it. I really hope it wasnt somebody on here. but whoever it was I hope that they didn't ruin shit for yall that is working hard to get all these songs.

It was obviously gonna leak . To fucking bad i just hope it wasnt on a future project for wayne . To be honest isn't it better in a way that it did leak? If you all got 10 of the songs or whatever they would have all leaked and probably ruined some of Wayne's plans, no? . It's all fucked up. Just get the music the right way

Comment

The part that steph leaked isn't on that though. Where he says "I'm so mafioso I am the head honcho" or something like that. That was dope why didn't they keep that?

Edit: Nothing holds Wayne back when it comes to releasing music at the moment. If his camp doesn't put any music out well then people have to leak it. I don't give a fuck. What's Wayne's plan for these songs? Release it in 2025 when the time is right? gtfo ...

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    It was obviously gonna leak . To fucking bad i just hope it wasnt on a future project for wayne . To be honest isn't it better in a way that it did leak? If you all got 10 of the songs or whatever they would have all leaked and probably ruined some of Wayne's plans, no? . It's all fucked up. Just get the music the right way
                    none of the music is from projects its from the vault

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Thats the thing man we dont have em.... we were just bout 2 have em this sent a lot of things outta wack friend
                      damn thats fucked up we could have had a new tape of leaks , I take it Music Mafia get pissed off when people buy & leak the songs bro?
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

^^^ we had plans y�all

Comment

Damn what a way to wake up. Dope!

Comment

Working...
                          X