Lil Wayne - Quasimodo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
    The part that steph leaked isn't on that though. Where he says "I'm so mafioso I am the head honcho" or something like that. That was dope why didn't they keep that?

Edit: Nothing holds Wayne back when it comes to releasing music at the moment. If his camp doesn't put any music out well then people have to leak it. I don't give a fuck. What's Wayne's plan for these songs? Release it in 2025 when the time is right? gtfo ...
    Maybe there is an "album version" or something a little different because this definitely was intended to be on an album with Third Strike & Vizine.

Comment

This shit crazy but damn it appears somebody�s fucking up y�all jugg. So that makes this hard ass leak bitter sweet

Comment

This is actually the best solo Wayne song since Vizine, 7.6/10, pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
          This shit crazy but damn it appears somebody’s fucking up y’all jugg. So that makes this hard ass leak bitter sweet
          well we had plans for y'all but shits been put on hold indefinitely atm

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            well we had plans for y'all but shits been put on hold indefinitely atm
            I�m appalled lmao honestly

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
              I’m appalled lmao honestly
              blame the leaker guy

Comment

the guy who leaked it is all over the blog comments on the lwhq article for this song
                his name is james

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                  Maybe there is an "album version" or something a little different because this definitely was intended to be on an album with Third Strike & Vizine.
                  third strike and this were never intended for an album lol they are leftovers/sessions

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Okay someone get on making a cover art!

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      the guy who leaked it is all over the blog comments on the lwhq article for this song
                      his name is james
                      wasnt him he just wants attention, he's saying we can buy side bitch...but we already talked to MM about it and they said they don't have it

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        wasnt him he just wants attention, he's saying we can buy side bitch...but we already talked to MM about it and they said they don't have it
                        I wouldn't trust a damn soul in them blog comments lol

Comment

If you guys were buying a bundle with this song in it can musicmafia just replace it with a different song now or are they gonna try to rip you off

Comment

Working...
                          X