Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Serious) Would it shock you if you got onto LWHQ and seen Wayne was dead? (Serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Wayne is FAR FROM GOOD!
    Damn bro his doctor posted his medical issues or how do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      Well he looks tired, we have see more medical issues over the years. He just looks ill man.
      yep because he doesnt sleep
      we know weezy skates, does any business, and hangs with his 4 kids throughout the day
      then he hits the studio for 12-14 hours at night
      i dont think he is necessarily a "workaholic" but the drugs have made him not be able to sleep like a normal person does lol

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        yep because he doesnt sleep
        we know weezy skates, does any business, and hangs with his 4 kids throughout the day
        then he hits the studio for 12-14 hours at night
        i dont think he is necessarily a "workaholic" but the drugs have made him not be able to sleep like a normal person does lol
        Unless he also does insane amounts of coke he definitely is a workaholic lol
        Cause lean n weed aren't necessarily drugs that help you stay awake if you aren't a monster like this lil man
        So there's a attitude behind him that let's him does what he does.
        Can't just blame it on the drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          Would be heartbreaking but I think he�s fine. He�s just aging badly.

I mean look at Eminem, he kinda aged the same way though he is 10 years older
          Wayne looks older than Eminem ........

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Damn bro his doctor posted his medical issues or how do you know?
          Nigga look at him wtf you mean.......

Comment

Brew City reaching another level of stupid. Wayne ain't dropping anytime soon. His hair is fucked up sure but he's smiling, attending weddings, doing club promos, and skating it on the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              At the time this happened people said he was insanely high and looked sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he looks tired, we have see more medical issues over the years. He just looks ill man.

- - - Updated - - -

Same I think it would mess with the people have been fans for years and those who put a lot of time into his muisc and the guy has millions of dollars and you'd think he'd be able to buy the best to take care of himself.
              Ok. so I really tried holding this in on here as yall kept commenting on how wayne looks hair or whatever. I cant see so looks never have and never will matter to me. it bugs me. y cant people just enjoy wayne being out and leave that there. just the way I view things. but he does have a medical condition (epilepsy) so what if his look or hair is cause of the medicine?) just a thought.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Danielnfl this is a really stupid thread im just gonna put that out there

In terms of waynes health i dont know and no one here knows how the man is he seems fine in the face no homo its just his hair needs work he needs to get to a hair stylist asap and get it re worked (i dont know how dreads work) but cant they get undone and adjusted his hairs been a mess since 2012 but hasnt been fixed so its steady gotten worse and worse and has reached this point in time

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by InWeezyWeTrust View Post
                Ok. so I really tried holding this in on here as yall kept commenting on how wayne looks hair or whatever. I cant see so looks never have and never will matter to me. it bugs me. y cant people just enjoy wayne being out and leave that there. just the way I view things. but he does have a medical condition (epilepsy) so what if his look or hair is cause of the medicine?) just a thought.
                The hair is very prominent and messy at this point it was bearable before but his straight up dyed it blonde and its made his hairline and general unkeptness a lot nore obvious and prominent so thats why its been heavily addressed atm

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  Danielnfl this is a really stupid thread im just gonna put that out there

In terms of waynes health i dont know and no one here knows how the man is he seems fine in the face no homo its just his hair needs work he needs to get to a hair stylist asap and get it re worked (i dont know how dreads work) but cant they get undone and adjusted his hairs been a mess since 2012 but hasnt been fixed so its steady gotten worse and worse and has reached this point in time

- - - Updated - - -

The hair is very prominent and messy at this point it was bearable before but his straight up dyed it blonde and its made his hairline and general unkeptness a lot nore obvious and prominent so thats why its been heavily addressed atm
                  Well I really don't think wayne gaf about what we say about his hair or clothes or whatever he looks like lol. dude been through a lot and when u been through allot u stop caring about the small things and maybe he stopped caring about his hair. btw. yes. this is a crazy thread. like I said before I just cant and wont put that energy in the air for wayne. dude skating and at clubs. o and at 2 chainz wedding. I say we focus on that and keep hoping we get carter 5 soon. or that will be the next mula summer project that drops like his homie may have hinted on that blog post I read on the lilwaynehq site.
                  They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                  https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                  Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Yes, it would shock me very much. I agree that he is probably just aging badly

Comment

This is fucked up

Comment

Bunch of Wayne stans gathering on a fan page but it wouldn't shock anybody if the man would pass away..

The fuck is this thread anyways
                        Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 08-24-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Don't Speak About My Lil Bro Like This

Comment

Working...
                          X