Carter V part 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
    Goin by the length of C5 I dont believe we will see a part 2 so soon. Its such a lengthy album already.
    this

Comment

Enough of Carter albums, time for a new fresh album. Maybe next year

Still waiting for someone to leak Life of Mr Carter tho.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Enough of Carter albums, time for a new fresh album. Maybe next year

Still waiting for someone to leak Life of Mr Carter tho.
        Exactly. Though I wouldn't mind a "Leak 2" or smn so we can get a few of the leftovers.

Or they really put out "The Other Album" .. maybe with a different name to it tho

Comment

What about releasing the B-sides? I mean, Kendrick did it with unmastered which were basically TPAB throwaways. That way no one expects huge numbers, there's no pressure, everyone understands it's not AAA material (even though we know it is), and we can still get Life Of Mr. Carter, Good Poison and some other stuff.
          There needs to be a way to get the music that didn't make the cut out to the fans where it belongs.
          Last edited by Zodiac!; 09-30-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
            What about releasing the B-sides? I mean, Kendrick did it with unmastered which were basically TPAB throwaways. That way no one expects huge numbers, there's no pressure, everyone understands it's not AAA material (even though we know it is), and we can still get Life Of Mr. Carter, Good Poison and some other stuff.
            There needs to be a way to get the music that didn't make the cut out to the fans where it belongs.

That would be incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              If waynes camp one day releases some b-sides unreleased material kind of tape it would be the most hyped project for me..luv sawngz,devol and lost carter songs like waynes world,original 2009 c4,life of mr.carter and so on

Comment

If there is a part 2, I really would like It to drop rn.

But it's better if it would drop Decemberists, for the sake of respect of c5 (part1)

Or another album (with another name than Carter) would also be dope. Dropping February. With big promotions, singles. Like in the old times. I want to hear Wayne on the radio again.

Im so glad we can get new music now. I hope Wayne is going to murder this streaming shit. By dropping new music constantly like in old days. Interesting to observe him in this era
                "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  there will be a part 2 that includes the song with vice versa, side bitch, and life of mr carter
                  i am not sure if we will ever get it though
                  There will be a part 2 and not sure if we will ever get it ? That�s confusing

Comment

I don�t think adding the B side would be a bad just add more songs to the current album and it would only hype the album even more.

Comment

Was there a snippet of the STSOR with Mannie Fresh instead of Mack Maine?

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTPA View Post
                        Yes
                        https://youtu.be/v9eebqp1_N0

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTPA View Post
                          literally half the song is out somewhere

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X