Carter V part 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdwillmon View Post
    Thanks. How did Mack Maine get Weezy to change? - I didn't even know Mannie was on the original and on first listen I was like "this should be Mannie Fresh"

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTPA View Post
      Thanks. How did Mack Maine get Weezy to change? - I didn't even know Mannie was on the original and on first listen I was like "this should be Mannie Fresh"

since mannie was already getting paid for working on the song, probably an easy way to get mack on payroll for the track.

Comment

Yea I was thinking this too but hopefully not too soon. CV already suffers a bit from it's length. the part 2 would need to be quality managed real closely

Comment

i hope they do a reloaded like D6 where the second sounds like it should of been released first. i dont think this was the C5 he wanted to release... birdman prolly holding the original hostage and said he can release whatever else he wants *shrug*

Comment

Release some bonus tracks like Life of Mr. Carter, side bitch, etc with the physical copies when they come out and I'm content tbh

Comment

There Will Be No Part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                let the album ride out for now lol! people were already complaining its to long and shit

i say release a part 2 (if even in question) in like December or something id like a strong focus on promotion now interviews, music videos and ofcourse the tour!
                Yeah sometimes too much isn�t always the best thing � album done now let�s get into what you said about interviews and videos � I think we will get them sooner or later

Comment

fresh files

Comment

Also, you can even hear Wayne doing that “yeah yeah yeah yeah” shit on loads of C5 tracks. Even if you didn’t have an ear for specific Wayne eras, that should be a dead giveaway on a handful of tracks. Other ones just sound BETTER than anything he’s done since before prison — even D6.

you don’t want some trash from 2014 anyway. I’d rather take 23 pretty much all dope tracks than hot garbage like Just Chillin and Krazy etc. y’all can keep that garbage. This album’s about quality control and you can hear it.
                    Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 10-19-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Yeah DOA
                      We already got DOA... Wayne�s team decided to name it FWA

Comment

Originally posted by Tune Up View Post
                        We already got DOA... Wayne�s team decided to name it FWA
                        source?

Comment

Working...
                        X