Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is for every dumb nigga who think Wayne needs Post Malone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    holy shit @TheWaveWarlock1989 your a complete fckin loser i bet you born in 1989 so you dusty as hell which is why you mad you probs got an aching back and shit with ur kids screaming for u to get off the computer im fkin sick of dusty ass dudes get a damn job and keep ur negativity in ur shitty life peace out
    Zimmie u are a guest in hip-hop. I listen to real rap smh

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      if a what about me remix featuring drake and post malone dropped tomorrow you know it would go straight #1
      Would be ignorant to argue against this fact

Comment

i havent seen anyone who has said wayne needs post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony20rty View Post
          Factoids op. Post Malone is a trash industry plant. Wayne made a big dodge keeping one dimensional pop-stars like Drake, Post-Malone, Justin Bieber off of C5.

- - - Updated - - -

hol up
          Drake one dimensional? Lmaooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            Drake one dimensional? Lmaooooooooooooo
            All this music Drake does is about some sort of love. Does Keke love him, he loves his bed and mother over a girl he partially loves idk I don't see him experiment with much different substance, good music but I don't feel any exponentially noticeable new ideas coming from him.

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony20rty View Post
              All this music Drake does is about some sort of love. Does Keke love him, he loves his bed and mother over a girl he partially loves idk I don't see him experiment with much different substance, good music but I don't feel any exponentially noticeable new ideas coming from him.
              man i dont agree. drake versatile as fuck! hes able to do all sorts of shit

Comment

Post Malone Needs A Gudda

Comment

Working...
                X