Eminem's verse from "Drop the World"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem's verse from "Drop the World"

Man people talk alot of bullshit, leaking any sec or min my ass. you wasted an hour to think of that "creative verse"

get the fuck outta here, i'll believe it when i hear it. until then fuck off

Y.O.L.O

Comment

he may have it is it likely no but there is a chance so just check back if its not there then it isnt there. rebirth will leak either this week or next week so just sit back chill an bump on fire or da da da or wat ever floats your wayne boat

Comment

how r u gonna say shit is terrible then post an unreleased written verse gtfoh with that
        "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Originally posted by HellRaiser
          how r u gonna say shit is terrible then post an unreleased written verse gtfoh with that
          "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

????

Comment

LOL u guys are feein

Comment

so were you jus fuckin wit every1 or not you got the shit or not

Comment

Originally posted by thenextlt2007
                  YOU DUMB FUCK people have a certain flow the way they write the way they rhyme that is the way em rhymes listen to his songs before you lend an opinion you knw spec before check

bitch ive been a em fan all my life i bought all his cds bitch sum fukin ignorant people in this world i hope u get the help u need ur in real trouble if u beleive everything sum1 tells u
                  Still In Love With My Money

Comment

Originally posted by j210
                    YOU DUMB FUCK people have a certain flow the way they write the way they rhyme that is the way em rhymes listen to his songs before you lend an opinion you knw spec before check

bitch ive been a em fan all my life i bought all his cds bitch sum fukin ignorant people in this world i hope u get the help u need ur in real trouble if u beleive everything sum1 tells u
                    MUTHA FUCKER I've got every cd em has done liked him when ya niggas dropped him bitch you ignorant as fuck you fuck face. tryin to start sum dumb ass e beef jus like a pussy

Comment

MUTHA FUCKER I've got every cd em has done liked him when ya niggas dropped him bitch you ignorant as fuck you fuck face. tryin to start sum dumb ass e beef jus like a pussy

BiTCH DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT LIKE THAT U FUCKING PUNKASS BITCH YOUR A STUPID ASS INTERNET NERD THAT NEED TO STFU CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT TALKIN HOW YOU COULD TELL HOW SUM1 WRITES BITCH FUK OUTTA HERE GO TELL YOUR MOM TO DISCONNECT UR INTERNET CAUSE U TALKIN BULLSHIT U FUKIN TARD I KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DISRESPECT IN MY HOOD
                      Still In Love With My Money

Comment

BiTCH DONT YOU EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT LIKE THAT U FUCKING PUNKASS BITCH YOUR A STUPID ASS INTERNET NERD THAT NEED TO STFU CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT TALKIN HOW YOU COULD TELL HOW SUM1 WRITES BITCH FUK OUTTA HERE GO TELL YOUR MOM TO DISCONNECT UR INTERNET CAUSE U TALKIN BULLSHIT U FUKIN TARD I KILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DISRESPECT IN MY HOOD

BICH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE I DONT GOT RESPECT FOR YOU MUTHA FUCKER I WOULD SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AN HOPE YOU CHOKE ON IT NIGGA TALKIN BOUT AN INTERNET NERD MUTHA FUCKER IM BARELY ON THE INTERNET AN YOU HAVENT KILLED SHIT NOT EVEN A BUG YOU FUCK FACE FUCKER NOW GO HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AN TYPE A RESPONSE BITCH. YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE HOOD HOE ASSS NIGGA FEMALE DOG AN GARDEN TOOL THATS BITCH AN HOE JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNW. DUMB NIGGA

Comment

ASSHOLE? lmaooooo ya two is funny

but i dont believe this shit.im just gonna wait for da cd.

and i agree.how u have em's verse but now Wayne's
                          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                          I'm on my so mean shit!
                          And you don't know me bitch
                          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Working...
                          X