Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you assess Wayne's instrumental choices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm 50/50 on the production on c5
    about 10-12 songs had cool beats
    the rest are average
    and i have a good surround system and a good audio system in my whip

Comment

some of y�all are wild. talk about how bad you want cortez fired cause he doesn�t pick good tracks, then talk about how mack maine should be fired cause he doesn�t pick good songs

Comment

Can't really judge how great the track selection is for C5 without hearing the unreleased ones but it's pretty hard to argue that they/mack got it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          that perfect strangers beat is 11/10
          Mannie putting in work there phew

- - - Updated - - -

Those pop music instrumentals like All For The Feel, Dark Side Of The Moon & How To Love(Especially) hit or miss like What About Me & Open Safe.

These are the kinds of good instrumentals I want Wayne on.

The time Seal acknowledged Wayne as the last bastion of good hip-hop music

Lil Wayne Rhyme Scheme Breakdowns Here

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
            Velvet Sessions had some amazing beats... Weak, All For The Feeling, even Who was good.. C5 could have had bigger names but I was more than content with what we got.
            And they aren't mastered

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              And they aren't mastered
              Idk what homie did in the DL section but those sound pretty damn crisp to me. Haha

Comment

My Bro Needs To Let Me Start Picking The Beats Cause I Always Chose The Best Ones

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  And they aren't mastered
                  but they are

Comment

I liked a lot of the beats on C5. Weak ones were Open Safe, Don't Cry, & Problems. Overall though, I think he has weak beats overall since 2010 and on. I LOVE his beats before 2010 and I don't know why he don't spend the cash to get some legendary shit from legendary producers. Maybe it's cuz Cash Money didn't pay people so no one was really trying to give them beats to Wayne (I know, it's a huge fucking reach on my part)

Comment

Working...
                    X