Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
    Imagine how much old Wayne we haven't heard that they have vaulted
    The way he explained it to me, those songs dont have digital copies either. Its all on reel tapes, so everythings physical. No chance of a leak ever unless they want to or someone physically steals something

Comment

imagine if this doesn�t drop in our lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        The way he explained it to me, those songs dont have digital copies either. Its all on reel tapes, so everythings physical. No chance of a leak ever unless they want to or someone physically steals something
        so only reel has these songs?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          Nah not reel the singer. Reel tapes were what they recorded to back then. Now they record to harddrives but back then it was these big tapes called reels

Comment

This is a mystery

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

#FREEVELVET

Comment

bump new year new us lets find it yall

Comment

I�m down to break into the universal vault, a la oceans eleven style.

Comment

Whats up guys. I wrote the lyrics to the song and I had the song. It was low quality from what I remember. Pretty much a throwaway track. Beat was dark Mannie Fresh think "Too Hot" from Guerrilla Warfare I might still have it on a burned CD from 2000 but the chances of me finding it are basically 0. Anyways if I ever find it I will share it with yall.

Comment

Originally posted by xzibit View Post
                      Whats up guys. I wrote the lyrics to the song and I had the song. It was low quality from what I remember. Pretty much a throwaway track. Beat was dark Mannie Fresh think "Too Hot" from Guerrilla Warfare I might still have it on a burned CD from 2000 but the chances of me finding it are basically 0. Anyways if I ever find it I will share it with yall.

Comment

Originally posted by xzibit View Post
                        damn - howd you find this post

is there any chance you can check your cd collection

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                          damn - howd you find this post

is there any chance you can check your cd collection

It was a fluke actually I was trying to remember a password to a different site and my email address I haven't used in over decade was tied to that site.. long story short I seen 2 emails in there asking for the song. I typed it in google since I had no clue it was rare and here we are lol. Keep in mind I have moved over 6 times since 2000 so its a slim to none chance I still have it but if I do I got yall!

Comment

Working...
                          X