The Search For The Rarest Wayne Song: Put It On Tha Streets [HELP WANTED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xzibit View Post
    It was a fluke actually I was trying to remember a password to a different site and my email address I haven't used in over decade was tied to that site.. long story short I seen 2 emails in there asking for the song. I typed it in google since I had no clue it was rare and here we are lol. Keep in mind I have moved over 6 times since 2000 so its a slim to none chance I still have it but if I do I got yall!
    was the song good atleast?

Comment

It was a fluke actually I was trying to remember a password to a different site and my email address I haven't used in over decade was tied to that site.. long story short I seen 2 emails in there asking for the song. I typed it in google since I had no clue it was rare and here we are lol. Keep in mind I have moved over 6 times since 2000 so its a slim to none chance I still have it but if I do I got yall!
      Wow an actual lead to this song. Appreciate you taking the effort [MENTION=110056]xzibit[/MENTION]. I know its a long shot but would be grateful nonetheless.
      The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

I can't believe the dude who wrote the lyrics has responded here!
        Automatic cash
        Big booty bitch
        Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
        https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Update I found a lot of my old music from 1999 and the 2000s including all the SQ tapes so I probably got some stuff on there yall need. I gotta get a cd player to listen to them and see whats on it. Keep yall posted.

Comment

Update I found a lot of my old music from 1999 and the 2000s including all the SQ tapes so I probably got some stuff on there yall need. I gotta get a cd player to listen to them and see whats on it. Keep yall posted.
            can you upload the SQ tapes? You probably have them in their original form
            Last edited by mania983; 01-01-2022, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Are you the real Xzibit?

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
                Are you the real Xzibit?
                it is

Comment

please check in sir, this got me super hype
                  The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

Working...
                  X