I Am Not a Human Being 2 is Wayne best album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
    LMAO birdman was at your tour?!?!? that's wild dude. & yes d4 absolutely is. the trukfit era was so fucking messy but that's what made it so much fun. it was just wayne whylin out having a blast. that's what is not present anymore & it bums me out. it's like he's just going through the motions & isnt excited or passionate about anything anymore. i miss that fucking energy & that's what i always try to explain to everyone on here. his energy during the ianhab2/d4 era was untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      LMAO birdman was at your tour?!?!? that's wild dude. & yes d4 absolutely is. the trukfit era was so fucking messy but that's what made it so much fun. it was just wayne whylin out having a blast. that's what is not present anymore & it bums me out. it's like he's just going through the motions & isnt excited or passionate about anything anymore. i miss that fucking energy & that's what i always try to explain to everyone on here. his energy during the ianhab2/d4 era was untouchable.

lol i remember hearing Gunwalk and Wayne snapping in the first verse especially the way he says "i walk around with this shotgun and this bitch bigger than me, nigga" i was in awe. Or his verse on Mercy from D4 how he says a bunch of random shit but it sounded so good and energetic.And Burn, oh shit that is still one of his hardest remixes ever, the energy and the way he raps is off the charts. Just amazing stuff that get too much hate and for what? Just because of some pussy and dick lines? Yeah, songs like Wowzers are too much, but that song is still hilarious to me and i'll take it over some of his autotuned garbage on Funeral and NC3

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        lol i remember hearing Gunwalk and Wayne snapping in the first verse especially the way he says "i walk around with this shotgun and this bitch bigger than me, nigga" i was in awe. Or his verse on Mercy from D4 how he says a bunch of random shit but it sounded so good and energetic.And Burn, oh shit that is still one of his hardest remixes ever, the energy and the way he raps is off the charts. Just amazing stuff that get too much hate and for what? Just because of some pussy and dick lines? Yeah, songs like Wowzers are too much, but that song is still hilarious to me and i'll take it over some of his autotuned garbage on Funeral and NC3
        dude omg hearing gunwalk the first time i was just like wow wayne is really back.. like more so than he was on c4. he just sounded so fucking mean & crisp i couldnt believe what i was hearing. & dude that's my point.. he could say a bunch of random shit on songs like mercy back then but it still SOUNDED good. he says a bunch of random shit now & i'm just like .....okay???? you're saying a bunch of random shit AND it sounds terrible.. so there's absolutely no reason for me to be listening to it. burn is by far one of wayne's best mixtape songs of all time. i played it for one of my boys who isn't really into wayne & he absolutely lost his mind. the pussy/dick lines never really bothered me like they bothered everyone else, that's literally just who wayne is lmao. & wowzers is hysterical idk why everyone took that song so serious??? like i get it's awful but it's fucking funny. id take that ANY day over NC3/funeral.. at least he sounded like himself on it.

Comment

gunwalk is a banger

Comment

I love how all of us Wayne fans have different opinions on his best music. It’s what makes Wayne the GOAT in my opinion. IANAHB2 was very slept on….

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post
              I love how all of us Wayne fans have different opinions on his best music. It’s what makes Wayne the GOAT in my opinion. IANAHB2 was very slept on….
              It is not his best album though.

Comment

Working...
              X