Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by knockmeout View Post
    it would be weird if he isn't again. Was c4 the last album wayne had him on?
    ianahb ii

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      It would be weird if he isn't again. Was C4 the last album Wayne had him on?
      No IANAHB II . Love Me ft Drake & Future

Comment

• Oh yeah, that was only half a hook though lol

Comment

• LOOL did people forgot Drake was on s4tw2 and D6 reloaded?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            LOOL did people forgot Drake was on s4tw2 and D6 reloaded?
            I believe they are talking about albums and not mixtapes

Comment

• I didn�t want to be The barer of bad news but I could tell we were getting ahead of ourselves when this thread was created we have as much info now as we did then, not even sure if this is the next project I would bank on a tape or another in tune we trust before a real album again

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                I didn’t want to be The barer of bad news but I could tell we were getting ahead of ourselves when this thread was created we have as much info now as we did then, not even sure if this is the next project I would bank on a tape or another in tune we trust before a real album again
                It's whatever, C5 thread was up for years. This one a baby still

Comment

• Why is Wayne the most hard working man in the rap game, yet we rarely get any official releases or updates on new material LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                    Why is Wayne the most hard working man in the rap game, yet we rarely get any official releases or updates on new material LOL
                    Good question. This man could release a project every month if he wanted to.
                    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                      Why is Wayne the most hard working man in the rap game, yet we rarely get any official releases or updates on new material LOL
                      Without a doubt- I thought we were gonna get flooded with tapes/albums but it seems that the YM crew always have different objectives

Comment

• Wayne is still the one who decides what he puts out. They obviously have plans. They're probably still sorting stuff out with leaving CM and shit too. idk why people are expecting weekly updates and shit.

Comment

• I�m Not sure but the problem is maybe his deal with Jay-Z and they don�t wanna release it only on Tidal? Just some thoughts

Comment

Working...
                          X