Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fuck knows what�s going on anymore 😔�wayne was heavy autotune on old town road- maybe SFTW3 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      Regarding Funeral, I got this email after the Boston concert (my ticket was supposed to come with merchandise and an unspecified CD):

[ATTACH]9799[/ATTACH]
      i dont understand.... is that saying that the cd is coming with that package end of july ? no?

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        i dont understand.... is that saying that the cd is coming with that package end of july ? no?
        I know, it's so vague. Initially I felt like yes, but when I look at the VIP tickets for sale in upcoming venues, they no longer mention a CD...and mine did for sure when I bought them a a couple months ago...not promising

Even if it is coming, I could totally see a scenario in which the merchandise comes first without the CD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryang17 View Post
          Who the fuck knows what’s going on anymore —wayne was heavy autotune on old town road- maybe SFTW3 lol
          What old town road?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            What old town road?
            wayne did a remix of old town road

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
              Regarding Funeral, I got this email after the Boston concert (my ticket was supposed to come with merchandise and an unspecified CD): [ATTACH]9799[/ATTACH]
              interesting

Comment

• there�s a new interview out with wayne talking about his new album

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  there�s a new interview out with wayne talking about his new album
                  Yeah and tez said soon� what a punk
                  Last edited by ryang17; 07-14-2019, 04:02 PM. Reason: Wrong word

Comment

• Comment

• Wait...so Tez is still around???
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                        Wait...so Tez is still around???
                        yea he is.. i dunno what exactly is going on.... one of his recent post on instagram mentioned funeral in the caption the pic with wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                          Wait...so Tez is still around???
                          I was surprised too but then I remembered, isn't waynesawyer suing him? And wasn't he his new manager as well at the time? Idk...

Comment

Working...
                          X