Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can’t get a new Drake feature because this nigga too busy making music with a deceased XXX...

Comment

• This is mixtape wayne over really good original production. I'm 12 tracks in and am super happy so far. I can tell there's going to be way too many songs so it's gonna be fatiguing to listen to this in the future without cutting out the filler, but still it will satisfy a big subset of Wayne fans that just want to hear him spazz on a bunch of tracks. Reminds me of D6 but over original beats

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
        I can see why some might think this.
        But this place is lilwaynehq and 90% off us are wayne crazies
        Go check out standard hiphop community and ull fine alot of negative light put on wayne tracks here n there

Alot of us are just happy to have new content.
        If it makes you feel better though I am only digging most of the album.
        A track here n there that is a bit meh.

I just dont see how you can literally make yourself like a song you dont naturally like just bc you a fan. You tell me with a straight face theat every song is magic

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
          Wayne we never been known for his substance. He can and has done it numerous times. But he is known for his clever lines and bars. Yea the autotune thing i still dont get.
          Dude has 100s of songs with substance imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
            Damn a forum dedicated to Wayne has a bunch of Wayne fans liking his new album? Who'd have fucking thought that....

- - - Updated - - -

Sucks to get older man but music tastes change. It's all good
            This 100000000000%

Comment

• Nigga i havent enjoyed a wayne album this much since FWA. This shit fire

Comment

I just dont see how you can literally make yourself like a song you dont naturally like just bc you a fan. You tell me with a straight face theat every song is magic
                Really you can't see how? It's not rocket science. I love Wayne's music,if he decides to go left field with it and it's interesting enough I'll like it. There's plenty of Wayne songs I don't care for but at this point it seems like you just wanna go against the grain tonight. I'ma let you go off

Comment

If you play a song enough times you just become familiar with it.
                  And that is enough for some to love.

And when your a fan of an artist as much as most of us are you give "free passes" on the shit tracks.
                  But I genuinely like most of this album.
                  A shame you don't!
                  Maybe that'll change on the 50th play? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
                    If you play song enough times you just become familiar with it.
                    And that is enough for some to love.

And when your a fan of an artist as much as most of us are you give "free passes" on the shit tracks.
                    But I genuinely like most of this album.
                    A shame you don't!
                    Maybe that'll change on the 50th play? lol
                    I never said the album was trash, I said be objective. There are good songs on here and songs that are average. Thats all I said and yall fawkin go crazy.

Comment

I never said the album was trash, I said be objective. There are good songs on here and songs that are average. Thats all I said and yall fawkin go crazy.
                      So drop which tracks you aint feeling and why.

You'll spark more interesting conversation then just "this is wack" or w.e

Comment

• Fuck me dead this album is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Messenger View Post
                          Nigga i havent enjoyed a wayne album this much since FWA. This shit fire
                          Only on track 16 tho it could get worse. Let’s see

Comment

Working...
                          X