Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it what it is, it has some stand out traps like Pianoa trap. Glad we can let at this objectively not just like most of these insane wayne fannic fans on here, like omgggggggg every track is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
      it what it is, it has some stand out traps like Pianoa trap. Glad we can let at this objectively not just like most of these insane wayne fannic fans on here, like omgggggggg every track is amazing.
      I feel like some of you come on here just to be a hater. This album is straight up fire and light years better than anything we�ve gotten in years.

People want production? This album has it. People want him to spit hard? He spits hard every song. Appreciate your opinion, but be realistic.

Keep complaining, cause I�ll be bumpin� Funeral

Comment

• You signed up like a week ago and almost got a quarter of my post.
        Thats some sad life shit.
        Keep on fanning me fangirl

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          I feel like some of you come on here just to be a hater. This album is straight up fire and light years better than anything we’ve gotten in years.

People want production? This album has it. People want him to spit hard? He spits hard every song. Appreciate your opinion, but be realistic.

Keep complaining, cause I’ll be bumpin’ Funeral
          Like i said insanse crazy fan that cant judge tracks objectivity. We haters because we dont agree with you. I siad he has a few stand out tracks which is correct. Other tracks are average. And a few that arent good. But we the haters huh?

Comment

• Yo, wonder if they put 24 tracks on here to honor Kobe?

Comment

• Now I'm hearing Thug was a last minute cut?...

Comment

• Sometimes I think yall nigas are getting paid to say you like everything he puts out.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  Yo, wonder if they put 24 tracks on here to honor Kobe?

most likely

Comment

• I personally only liked one song. Mahogany. Anything else was subpar. (auto disliked the shit autotune vocals) as he gets older and I get more mature, There's less substance and as I mature, that's what I want.

Comment

Sometimes I think yall nigas are getting paid to say you like everything he puts out.
                      Damn a forum dedicated to Wayne has a bunch of Wayne fans liking his new album? Who'd have fucking thought that....

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      I personally only liked one song. Mahogany. Anything else was subpar. (auto disliked the shit autotune vocals) as he gets older and I get more mature, There's less substance and as I mature, that's what I want.
                      Sucks to get older man but music tastes change. It's all good

Comment

Sometimes I think yall nigas are getting paid to say you like everything he puts out.
                        I can see why some might think this.
                        But this place is lilwaynehq and 90% off us are wayne crazies
                        Go check out standard hiphop community and ull fine alot of negative light put on wayne tracks here n there

Alot of us are just happy to have new content.
                        If it makes you feel better though I am only digging most of the album.
                        A track here n there that is a bit meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                          I personally only liked one song. Mahogany. Anything else was subpar. (auto disliked the shit autotune vocals) as he gets older and I get more mature, There's less substance and as I mature, that's what I want.
                          Wayne we never been known for his substance. He can and has done it numerous times. But he is known for his clever lines and bars. Yea the autotune thing i still dont get.

Comment

Working...
                          X