Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
    Never thought I'd see the day. Thug won
    thug was PUSHED HARD by his label did you not see the placements that man got? that havana joint the one with post malone some other shi i cant remember rn the bllionaire illuminati dudes behind 300 ENTERTAINMENT went STUPID hard with getting thug HEARD

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Damn this is horrible
      Russ May beat him first week

Comment

• Welp fellas think it's safe to say thug better then wayne and way more relevant

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          u playing to much having clap for them that high
          Naw I�ve been waiting for him to use that sample
          It�s gonna kill it the clubs where I�m at

It�s gonna pop on urban areas

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
            Never thought I'd see the day. Thug won
            We were live fam on the blog site me, u, slime etc. just going in on wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
              Those predicted numbers hurt

I know wayne won't care cause he gets money through streaming and is already rich af but I wanna see him hit numbers like eminem and kanye
              Ppl on here were delusional and swore Wayne was popping out here. If it�s not THA CARTER causal fans don�t really care about it. They know Wayne be on that rock skateboard bullshit so they lost interest. They hope to get the Old Wayne on Carter albums

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Ppl on here were delusional and swore Wayne was popping out here. If it’s not THA CARTER causal fans don’t really care about it. They know Wayne be on that rock skateboard bullshit so they lost interest. They hope to get the Old Wayne on Carter albums
                Lmao why did this make me crack up

But yes you right they know how seriously wayne takes his carter series so they track that expecting prime wayne or just no autotune wayne/serious spitting bars wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Ppl on here were delusional and swore Wayne was popping out here. If it’s not THA CARTER causal fans don’t really care about it. They know Wayne be on that rock skateboard bullshit so they lost interest. They hope to get the Old Wayne on Carter albums
                  mans not made a rock song since 2013 and he dont talk about skating at all in his music since 2012....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Wayne needs birdman

Comment

• only good thing about this album flopping is that mack and tez may be fired, pray it happens

#firemack #firetez

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        i feel they blew the feature budget on C5 lol
                        Take Off? (most irrelevant migos even if he the most talented out that group)
                        Ot Genasis? (who tf listens to this dude)
                        Adam Levine? (only song i know from dude is feature on kanye)
                        Lil Twist? (he did his thing but come on save it for a YM album)
                        big sean? (who tf takes this dude seriously esp i last 3-5 years)
                        lil baby? (still growing as a artist doesnt have a huge fanbase rn)

we needed big name features
                        young thug
                        kendrick
                        drake
                        cole
                        kanye
                        nicki
                        eminem

people who are MATCHING wayne in terms of relevancy and impact thats what catches ears and gets sales
                        on the low though dont care much for sales like that haha
                        I feel u, I'm so pissed there aren't any artists on Wayne's level on the album. Like tf man lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          only good thing about this album flopping is that mack and tez may be fired, pray it happens

#firemack #firetez
                          Lmfao idk why but this made me laugh idk why but I find it funny when people on here saying a wayne album flopped

Comment

Working...
                          X